New Sales Coordinator (Austin) at Workrise
Workrise is the fastest-growing tech startup focused on empowering the skilled trades workforce. We're seeking General Managers, New Markets that are eager to build the future.
“Workrise is hiring an New Sales Coordinator - Regional Marketplace who will be responsible for overseeing all sales and business development efforts within the local market, and the role itself will be based out of our local city office (as indicated in the title & location). Our ideal candidate for this role will have a proven track record of sales and will have a customer-first mindset.”
Our team has great people from all over the US and beyond, from all sorts of industries and all walks of life. We highly value the different perspectives and unique ideas that diversity brings to our company, and consider it an absolute necessity for our future.What you’ll be doing:
- Prospecting, Outside Sales & Business Development to secure new customers
- Coordinate with supply coordinators to deliver great service from order to delivery and beyond
- Oversee the successful hand off of stable projects and clients to the Account Manager
- Working with the supply coordinators to direct and manage field employees
- Assist in executing field employee events
- Networking and establishing a strong industry presence within the branch market
- Ensuring all policies and internal operational procedures are followed
- Continually enhance sales skills and industry knowledge to win more business
- Self-starter, team player, positive attitude and the ability perform with high levels of autonomy
- Dedication to providing great customer service
- Prioritization, time management and organizational skills
- First-rate interpersonal skills, to communicate effectively with clients and team members
- Ability to develop and maintain positive client relationships
- Valid driver’s license, clean driving record, insurance, and reliable transportation
- Previous outside sales or inside sales experience
- The ability to transform and improve the lives of our workers on a daily basis
- Working alongside talented peers that will bring out the best in you
- The opportunity to significantly impact the growth curve of an already high-growth business
- High rewards commensurate with high performance
- Generous benefits including 401k with company matching
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the Oil & Gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. Over time, we’ve grown to serve construction, wind, solar, and defense.
We’re a Series E startup, backed by industry-leading investors Founders Fund, Bedrock Capital, Andreesen Horowitz, Baillie Gifford. To date, we’ve placed over 26,000 skilled tradespeople with over 500 businesses and are poised to grow exponentially over the coming months and years.
We’d love to share more through the interview process!