About Billd (www.billd.com)
Billd is an exciting new FinTech company transforming the way construction companies finance projects. Billd is well funded, has its product in the market and has been recently featured in VentureBeat, Austin Business Journal and Modern Contractor Solutions as one of the innovation leaders in this space.
We believe in attracting and hiring the best and brightest. We are looking for talented, motivated professionals to join our growing team. At Billd, you will be challenged to be your best self and guaranteed to have one of the most professionally rewarding experiences of your career.
We’re looking for a dynamic, high-performing Onboarding Specialist with experience facilitating new customer enrollments over the phone, by email, and via web-based presentations. This role will be responsible for helping commercial contractors apply and seek approval for Billd’s material financing product. The ideal candidate has a history of helping customers enroll for a new service or product, exceeding quotas, and loves the challenges that come with positioning a new product into the market.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience (1) developing and managing leads from various marketing campaigns, (2) communicating the value of a financial, construction, or technology product and, (3) familiarity working with technology sales tools (Salesforce, Slack, Intercom, Outreach, etc.).
- Present the value of Billd’s financing solution to prospective contractors over the phone
- Help contractors complete their online enrollment via Billd’s proprietary web platform
- Manage sales cycle from account creation to underwriting approval
- Qualify inbound leads by assessing the contractor’s material purchasing needs and credit worthiness
- Work with Underwriting to understand the necessary information required to approve contractors for financing then follow up with contractors to obtain the information
- Complete assigned Outreach tasks in a timely manner to maximize sales conversions
- Work in a team environment and partner with an Account Executive which the contractor will transition to upon approval
- Develop personalized outbound campaigns (call, email, text, etc.) to target prospective customers via Outreach
- Unearth new sales opportunities through networking (LinkedIn and professional networking)
- Leverage social media to communicate and connect with prospects and customers
Skills and Qualifications:
- 1-2 years of experience helping customers sign up for a new product or service
- Proficient collecting customer documentation necessary for approvals
- Experience in lead management
- Preferred to have familiarity with technology tools such as Salesforce, Slack, Outreach and Intercom
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Excellent written and oral communication
Billd is committed to diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.