OJO envisions a world where everyone has what they need to own a home. We know that homeownership is one of life’s most complex decisions and access to trusted advice and expertise can be the difference-maker. Through the fusion of machine intelligence and human expertise, we meet people wherever they are in their home journey to provide deeply personalized guidance and support.
Our intuitive technology learns each individual’s needs and preferences to provide a tailored experience whether they’re buying, selling, or managing their home as an asset. We then help them to move forward when the time’s right — with support, knowledge, and confidence.
From our network of top-rated agents we’ll match homebuyers and sellers with the expert who can best support their specific journey. We introduce agents and loan officers to consumers at just the right time, and underpin the connection with tools and insights to ensure a best-in-class experience.
As part of our team, you’ll help create the experiences that help level the playing field in real estate, so that all people — regardless of race, class, or gender — can experience the gateway to wealth and the security that home provides.
OJO Performance Team
Given the very competitive landscape for referral networks, the OJO Performance Team seeks to help drive differentiation by reaching out to agents at the right time, about the right things, to then leverage that conversation to build a deeper relationship with the agents in our network. In simpler terms, we care about every agent in the OJO Select Network and we want to do whatever we can to equip them for success.
What you'll do:
- Utilize outbound conversations to focus on the following aspects of the agent’s experience in OJO and drive understanding: on-boarding, product adoption, performance expectations, and feedback loop
- Help contribute to developing customer success strategies and best practices that can be deployed at scale across our network of 15,000 agents
- Strong ability to actively listen to agent feedback and challenges, extract meaningful insights, and guide the conversation appropriately
- Work autonomously to complete a high volume of agent interactions each day
- Collect, capture and distribute feedback to internal stakeholders in an effort to help accelerate improvement in the right areas of the business
What we need from you:
- 2+ years of customer service experience
- Alignment with OJO’s core values: Embrace Discovery, Relentlessly Improve, Hire Great, Be Compassionate, and Earn Trust
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Functions with a high level of urgency and comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to self manage and work through tasks without direct supervision
- Proven record of delivering top-notch service in a dynamic work environment
Nice to haves:
- Experience using Slack, Google Docs, and/or Salesforce
- Real estate knowledge and background
- Prior Consultative or training experience
What do we have to offer?
● You get to work with the best of the best
● A collaborative, respectful environment where your voice will always be heard
● Competitive Salaries
● Four Weeks PTO for Non-Exempt Employees
● Dog-Friendly Workplace
● Commuter Stipend or Free Parking
● Optimum Workspace Subsidy
● 70% Coverage of Employee and Dependent Health Premiums
● Promote from Within Philosophy
● Volunteer Program
● Many More – We have a whole team dedicated to making OJO an awesome place to work!
With offices all over the world, our award-winning work environments blend meaningful impact and employee satisfaction. We have offices in Austin, Texas; Minneapolis, Minnesota; San Mateo, California; Chicago, Illinois; Toronto, Ontario; and Vieux Fort, St. Lucia.
OJO has received multiple workplace awards, including Fortune Best Workplaces in Technology, Inc. Best Workplaces, and Austin Business Journal’s Best Places to Work. Every person at OJO has a significant impact on our evolving product, team, and culture, which is why we hire the best technical, creative, and operational minds.
Virtual Life at OJO
At OJO, we care and listen deeply to the needs of our team to ensure they are comfortable and have the necessary tools to be productive while working from home during the pandemic. We strive to allow a balance and separation between home and work life, and provide support and a flexible working schedule so that employees are able to focus on what’s important to them. The leadership team at OJO has decided that we will work from home indefinitely. As safety allows, offices will open and employees will have the option of accessing them to work. We will continue to monitor and respond to COVID-19 proactively, while adhering to safety precautions provided by medical leadership.
OJO is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.