Outbound Sales Call Center Representative
The home search starts online, but the real estate industry is often optimized for in-person, one-on-one service. That's a fantastic experience once you connect with the right professional, but finding the right fit isn't always a smooth process. Opcity built a nationwide real-time data and technology platform combining cutting edge deep learning, business analytics and human intuition with the latest web, mobile and digital telephony technologies to enable our team of professionals, and thousands of real estate agents and brokers, to make sure we connect every home buyer with the right agent at the right time so more time is spent find a home and less finding the perfect agent.
Opcity is currently seeking full- time, highly motivated outbound sales call center representative to join our team. In this role you will be the concierge, helping potential home buyers through the beginning stages of the home buying and/or selling process. Do you have customer service or outbound sales experience? Awesome, but certainly not necessary. To land this role, you do have to have some experience with helping people! This does not necessarily have to be traditional customer service: just make sure it is apparent for us to see where you gained that experience somewhere within your resume. Top performers also possess strong communication skills, both written and verbal, as well as the ability to multi-task in a fast paced, high energy environment.
As an outbound sales call center representative, a day in the life might include:
- Be the middle person between potential home buyers, lenders, and mortgage brokers to help make the home buying process more seamless by providing exceptional customer service
- Make 150 outbound calls to identify potential home buyers’ needs and respond by providing superior service and resolution.
- Represent Opcity in a professional manner by utilizing exceptional communication skills over the phone and via email and text message
- Represent Opcity in a professional manner by utilizing exceptional communication skills
- Work well independently as well inside a motivational team environment
This job may be right for you if:
- You aren’t opposed to being on the phone, a lot!
- You are self-motivated and competitive
- You have schedule flexibility as shifts require weekend hours
- You speak English fluently; an additional language is a bonus but not essential
- You are detail oriented and can stay focused
- Looking for a role that is 7 am - 4 pm with flexible weekends
What we like to see & how we measure success:
- You enjoy talking to people and they generally like talking to you.
- You will help us provide national coverage therefore, punctuality and excellent attendance is required.
- You have a desire to learn and are coachable.
- You love to be around fun and energetic people.
- You prefer to work at a fast pace.
- You come to work prepared to win with an optimistic attitude.
- You’re organized, independent, resourceful, and diligent.
- You are a confident communicator.
- You’re proficient and tech savvy.
- You feel comfortable reading from a script
Here’s what we offer:
- Working alongside a highly- motivated team with a proven track record of success that also has a lot of FUN!
- Casual dress environment
- Rewards, recognition, and fun events!
- Competitive pay, UNCAPPED COMMISSION!
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance plus Flexible and Dependent Care Spending Accounts also 401k.
- Investment in growing your career and providing you opportunity to have an immediate and massive impact on a growing company with a revolutionary business model
- Onsite gyms with showers and lockers
- Free lunch provided 7 days a week
- Located on private members only disc golf course
Read Full Job Description