Outbound Sales Representative
Do you think about talking to self-storage owners when you’re in the shower, in line at the post office, and on the elliptical machine? Do you dream about ways to help them fill up their vacant inventory? Don’t lie…there’s no way you do. But if that’s something you always wanted, you just found the perfect job.
SpareFoot is looking for a hungry sales representative to help grow our client base. You will be calling on storage facility owners to figure out if what we offer fits their needs while coaching others on how to do the same. Storage companies typically use SpareFoot because they’re looking for ways to increase their occupancy and are looking to expand their online presence. We have a rapidly growing sales team and are looking for an experienced and proven team leader.
PLEASE INCLUDE A COVER LETTER WITH YOUR APPLICATION!
- SpareFoot.com is the largest marketplace for storage, making it easier to move and store your stuff. Our website lets you find and compare the best storage deals near you, and instantly rent online or by phone for free. With the most up-to-date information on storage available, SpareFoot makes finding your stuff a home the easiest thing to cross off your to-do list.
- SpareFoot was recognized by Entrepreneur Magazine (2017) and the Austin American-Statesman (2016) for its exceptional company culture.
- We’re funded by top investors (Silverton Partners, Floodgate, Insight Venture Partners, Revolution Growth and Monkfish Equity)
What you will do every day:
- Work at a rapidly growing, high-energy startup in Austin TX.
- Regularly interact with storage facility operators, using SalesForce for team tracking and working purposes. Some of these metrics may include, but are not limited to phone calls, leads, and pipeline management
- Constantly testing new and innovative sales approaches for SMB Sales. These may include attending industry trade shows, traveling to clients’ offices outside of Austin, working from lists of new facilities currently under construction, and more. You have to be open to testing new strategies and then executing and operationalizing the ones that are successful.
- Demonstrate the ability to qualify leads and sell in a growing SMB Market.
- Demonstrate the ability maintain a fun and congenial work environment with your team.
- More specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for 40+ outbound calls a day.
- Pipeline management and follow ups with potential clients.
- Responsible for hitting quarterly revenue/accounts quota.
What you need to bring to the table:
- High school diploma (or GED), college degree preferred
- At least 1 year of previous sales experience
- Telephone skills (as in, not afraid to pick up the phone and call someone)
- The ability to effectively initiate, communicate, and execute new strategies that will improve our current Sales process
- Strong computer skills and web based applications
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Ability to help increase conversion rates and decrease sales cycle
- Demonstrated ability to add qualitative contributions to improve the metrics mentioned above
- Knowledge of SEO, PPC, or other online marketing channels
- Experience with SalesForce and/or Netsuite as well as Excel
- Experience selling business services similar to internet advertising, Yellow Pages, memberships, real-estate listings, etc.
- 2+ years of previous sales experience