As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Workrise is hiring an Account Coordinator (Construction) that will be responsible for overseeing all sales, business development and customer service efforts within the Austin, TX market. Our ideal candidate for this role will have a proven track record of sales and will be customer-service oriented.
What you’ll be doing:
- Outside Sales & Customer Service - growing the customer base by securing new customers
- Leveraging existing customer relationships from other branches locations
- Networking and establishing a strong industry presence within the branch market
- Directing and managing field employees
- Making sales and service calls
- Ensuring all policies and internal operational procedures are followed
What you should have:
- Previous sales experience in construction staffing or similar
- Proven B2B and outside sales experience
- Prioritization, time management and organizational skills
- First-rate interpersonal skills, to communicate effectively with clients and team members
- Supportive team player who can also work independently
- Ability to develop and maintain positive client relationships
- Valid driver’s license, clean driving record, insurance, and reliable transportation
More than a job:
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the oil & gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. And while our commitment hasn’t changed, our business has. What started in oil & gas has grown to include construction, wind, solar, and defense. So we believe it’s time our company’s name reflects that evolution. We’re excited to announce that RigUp is now Workrise— a full-stack workforce provider, powered by technology specifically built for the diverse industries we serve.