Partner Manager - Back Office, CMS, and Hosting
BigCommerce is disrupting the e-commerce industry as the SaaS leader for fast- growing, mid-market businesses. We enable our customers to build intuitive and engaging stores to support every stage of their growth.
As a Partner Manager, you will help nurture a world-class Technology Partner ecosystem to support the needs of our merchants. The primary responsibilities of this role are to manage and grow our tiered partner relationships in the following sectors: Back Office, B2B, PIM, CMS and Hosting. You will work cross-functionally to implement successful programs that ensure both partner and BigCommerce growth and success. This role will be measured against a set of success criteria, including SaaS Other revenue growth, net new MRR growth, and partner satisfaction.
What You’ll Do
- Manage a finite and defined set of tiered Technology Partners as part of a “POD” including Sr Partner Management and Business Development colleagues.
- Develop success metrics for each partnership, including specific KPIs that drive merchant adoption of partner technology solutions and revenue growth for both BigCommerce and partner
- Work closely with the Partner Marketing team to design, implement, and scale co-marketing activities for your partners
- Closely monitor and maintain reports for all technology partners, including revenue share, sponsorships and program fees, to ensure that partners are following all program guidelines and meeting requirements
- Own the processes and systems that set up and allow for ongoing tracking and reporting on partnership terms and KPI achievement.
- Support partners through BigCommerce portal updates, as relevant
- Keep partners informed on BigCommerce product releases, especially as they relate to the partner’s ability to succeed on our platform
- Become an expert on the BigCommerce platform, complementary ecosystem technologies, product roadmap, and company vision
Who You Are
- 3+ years of professional experience in Sales, Account Management, Project Management, Marketing, or Business Development, ideally including direct experience in Partnership Management or Partner Marketing
- Strong communicator, both written and verbally, with excellent presentation and client/partner relationship management skills required.
- Results oriented with strong attention to detail, organizational abilities, ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, and passion for getting things done right and on time required.
- Ability to identify and creatively solve complex problems to keep a partnership on track and drive mutual success required.
- Ability to remain collected in a fast-paced, high pressure, dynamic environment.
- Experience managing technology partnerships as well as designing and implementing co-marketing programs with partners to drive merchant awareness and revenue growth strongly preferred.
- Proven record of driving productivity, growth, and profitability at scale in a high volume account program strongly preferred.
- Experience within a SaaS platform or eCommerce organization driving adoption of a SaaS-based solution with Partners and their clients preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree, ideally in business or a similar field, preferred.
- Strong Internet, email, and electronic document management skills required. Familiarity with Salesforce.com required; Confluence and other business applications a plus.
- Curious about technology, passionate about the future of e-commerce and eager to be part of a dynamic and energetic team within a powerful and growing company.
Diversity & Inclusion at BigCommerce
We have the opportunity to build not only a great business, but a great company, with soul. Our beliefs and commitment to diversity and inclusion are a central part of achieving that.
Our dedication to diversity and inclusion is grounded in two things: a moral belief in the dignity, value, and potential of every individual, and a practical belief that diverse, inclusive teams will create the best outcomes for our customers, partners, employees, and company. We welcome everyone to be a part of our journey.