Partner Manager at Volusion
COVID 19 UPDATE:
We have leaned into the current health crisis with the development of new features like Volusion Curbside. Since March, we have hired more than a dozen new Volusioneers with no signs of slowing down. We are actively interviewing for key roles in order to keep up with our product roadmap goals. During these unprecedented times Volusion continues to provide stability and growth opportunities to our employees and merchants alike.
We are doing our part to flatten the curve so for the time being all interviews will be conducted virtually. As a company ALL employees are currently working remotely.
Volusion powers thousands of ecommerce sites - from fledgling entrepreneurs like local artists selling handmade goods to mid market businesses processing millions of dollars in online sales every year. If you're a creative professional that has a passion for driving change and you want to better the world with your ideas, we want to hear from you!
The Partner Manager will drive top line revenue and improve merchant adoption by creating strong partnerships with design agencies and solution providers. The ideal candidate will have strategic aptitude for understanding product, business and technical challenges of the ecommerce or SaaS industry. You must be able to communicate, persuade and convey the compelling value of our Volusion platform to prospective executive levels partners. You will coach junior partner account managers.
- Improve and execute against partner strategy to exceed goals and KPIs
- Coach junior Partner Account Managers where necessary
- Establish new and maintain existing Agency and business relationships necessary for the partner strategy to be successful
- Oversee the day-to-day interactions with Agency and Business partners to build long-term relationships that are mutually beneficial
- Work with internal departments to devise partnerships that will delight Volusion merchants
- Advise Volusion sales teams on the value of Agency and Business partners, provide sales enablement material, and recommend partners to support specific merchant needs
- Drive new engagements with Agency and business partners to grow overall revenue with a focus on merchants’ critical needs from Agencies
- Demonstrate Volusion platform to partners and confirm integration needs and timelines for their products
- Speak at and attend events to evangelize the Volusion platform to prospective partners
We are looking for someone with:
- 3+ years of Sales and Partner experience in the ecommerce or SaaS industry
- Have coached or mentored junior staff
- Experience engaging and influencing senior level executives of Agencies and Business Partners
- Proven track record of exceeding goals
- A deep understanding of Agency and Business Partner products capabilities and solutions
- Knowledge of the Agency industry at a local market, national and global level
- Salesforce experience
- Public speaking experience
- Creative, strategic thinking to capitalize on new revenue potential and innovative product enhancements with best in breed Agency partners
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities while working closely with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to remain level headed under pressure and able to stay focused in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
Who is also the embodiment of our culture code (we hope you are nodding in agreement as you flip through it!):
- Humble: Have humility and be respectful; no egos allowed.
- Effective: Get stuff done!
- Adaptable: Willing to fill any role, anytime. Going above/beyond the call of duty.
- Transparent: Open and honest to self and others.
- Founders: Think big, go fast and solve for the customer.
Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive compensation packages
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Voluntary Life Insurance
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- 401(k) with Company Matching
- Paid Parental Leave
- On-site Fitness and Yoga Classes
- Casual Dress
- Breakfast taco and beer Fridays
- Endless Supply of Tiny House Nitro Coffee, Bevi sparkling water, fruit and snacks
- Two Volunteer Days Off
- Bring Your Dog to Work Days
- Adjustable desks
- Dry Cleaning
- Chair Massages
- Team Sports and Team Outings