Partner Manager at Social Solutions
Are you energized and enthusiastic about building and enabling a partner network that works directly with nonprofit and public sector customers to implement software? Are you looking for the opportunity to grow and develop your career within a dynamic, mission focused organization? If so, keep reading!
What You'll Do
- Recruit, contract, and onboard software implementation partners to supplement SSG's internal professional services team with flexible capacity, skill diversification, and domain expertise
- Track partner capacity and manage distribution of PS work to partner agencies
- Champion best practices, processes and commitments to quality
- Forecast impact of partner work to backlog, revenue, and margin
- Manage the profitability of the Certified Implementation Partner program
- Be the primary touchpoint between partners and SSG, providing project management oversight, data management, and coordination of resources
- Administrative responsibilities such as timecard entry and approval, project data tracking
- Bring training and enablement content from throughout SSG to Partner resources
- Solicit CIP feedback and communicate back to the appropriate SSG leaders
- Manage partner certification and renewal
- Develop and maintain processes, tools, and documentation to support and grow our CIP program
- Ensure our CIP's are providing high quality services to SSG clients
- Minimum five years' relevant managerial experience in professional services, ideally involving third party service providers
- Experience working in technology industry delivering software solutions, preferably SaaS based software
- Strong communicator – must be able to clearly articulate expectations and facilitate team discussions.
- Self-starter who can find a way forward even when the path is unclear. Has a can-do attitude with a demonstrated ability to get things done under minimal supervision.
- Proven strong change management skills demonstrated by leading organizational changes and transformation, developing talent and a strong culture
- Social service industry a plus
- Strong project management and Salesforce.com software experience
- Based in Austin, TX
Why We're Awesome
Recently named one of Built In Austin's Best Places to Work for in Austin. At Social Solutions, we're mission focused and results oriented! We're a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Our clients affect countless lives every day. That's why we go above and beyond to provide tools to get the job done. We help non-profits get to the heart of their data so they can maximize their efforts to do even more good. We help those that are changing the world.
What You'll Get:
- Amazing coworkers
- Flexible PTO
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- 8 hours per quarter of volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities
- That's not all, folks!
To ensure candidate and employee health, Social Solutions is conducting the interview process remotely via Zoom for the foreseeable future. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
In order fulfill Social Solutions' mission to "help people transform lives," we seek to build teams that leverage diverse perspectives to create an innovative and welcoming environment.
To that end, we make employment decisions based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Social Solutions does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.