Partner Manager at LegalZoom
We're here to make legal help accessible to all. LegalZoom transformed the legal industry with the launch of our online services and groundbreaking technology in 2001. Since then, millions of customers have counted on us to officially start and run businesses, protect brands and intellectual property, and look after loved ones through wills and trusts.
As the industry leader for over 20 years, innovation remains at the center of all we do. We're creative thinkers and problem solvers with a passion for building legal and tax products that make a positive impact on the world, and we're always looking for exceptional people to push us further.
With us, you'll do work that's as rewarding as it is challenging with a team where every voice matters and diversity, equality, and inclusion are truly embraced. Together, we'll continue to democratize the law and make a real difference in the lives of millions.
LegalZoom is seeking a sharp, strategic thinker that is motivated and results-oriented to join its Partnerships Department to help drive the business forward. In this role, you will manage and nurture some of the company's biggest partner accounts. You will wear many different hats, play a driver role, and truly own your projects soup to nuts. The ideal person will be hungry to do more, raise their hand when they see a problem, and nimbly lean on several cross-functional teams in finance, product, product marketing, sales, and technology.
Our team's mission is to help customers thrive through a trusted, curated portfolio of personalized and integrated solutions. We have a talented team that is excited to work with you towards that mission.
How we get there is summed up by these three goals:
- Solution-Based Problem Solving. We don't point fingers - we highlight inefficiencies with improvements.
- Data-Driven Decision Making. We inform and evaluate our Partnerships and projects with data at our core.
- Extreme Ownership. We see things through to until the last screw is in.
- Work with the partnerships teams to support prompt and thoughtful management of our partner needs and requests in a fast-paced environment
- Leverage internal and external data to develop business recommendations that generate value for customers and revenue for LegalZoom
- Partner with internal Product and Product Marketing teams to ensure high-quality delivery of our partners' marketing strategies
- Use business acumen, analytical skills and relationship experience to market and execute complex initiatives, such as onboarding new partners or developing integrations with existing partners
- Maintain strong relationships of allies within the company and be able to effectively influence highly sought out teams to work on BD projects
- Seek out industry leading, highly reputable, customer-obsessed companies to be partners with LegalZoom and to convince them to offer their best to our customers
- Negotiate complex financial terms and SLAs with partners while maintaining a "win-win-win" mentality for customers, LegalZoom, and partners
- Routinely audit partner contracts and operational practices to ensure bilateral compliance
- Regularly ideate on ways to improve the customer experience to ensure a smooth, streamlined journey that engages and re-engages the customer and grows retention
- Assemble roadmaps for each partner to support the overarching strategic vision for partnerships within the company
- Help build and administer training materials for employees and encourage learning at every level
- Serve as a bridge between leadership to individual contributors to facilitate more effective communication amongst the team, and remove obstacles
- 8-10 years of strategic partnerships, analytical and/or sales experience
- Microsoft Office Experience, with comfort in Powerpoint Presentations to Senior Leadership
- Salesforce and/or related CRM experience
- Tableau and/or related data visualization experience
- Some experience with Project Management software such as JIRA, Trello, Asana or related.
- Adept at collecting, analyzing and synthesizing data to support strategies and communications internally and externally
- The ability to communicate qualitative and quantitative results clearly, succinctly and confidently in verbal and written communications
- Incredibly responsive and solution-oriented - operate at a high tempo and has an unrelenting drive to see efforts through to positive impacts on our customers and partners
- Highly organized and detail-oriented - able to successfully manage and prioritize numerous projects with minimal to no oversight
- Thrives in ambiguity - requires minimal supervision and can independently and thoughtfully develop and implement recommended approaches to complex problems
- Curious and creative, consistently seeking out ways to improve our partnerships and business, while always looking to help our customers in innovative ways
- Travel up to 25% when business travel is open
Join us in making a difference as we build our future and help ensure access to professional legal advice to all! LegalZoom is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity, equality, and inclusion , and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment . LegalZoom prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.