Partner Relationship Manager
360training.com is looking for a Partner Relationship Manager. In this position, you will identify and enroll new partners and work closely with our clients/partners to manage and optimize our relationship, finding ways to increase market share while maintaining our company’s positive image.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Building and maintaining relationships with partners and key personnel within customer companies.
- Conducting business reviews to ensure satisfaction with our products and services, based on customer needs.
- Communicating opportunities for additional product training with clients.
- Attending meetings to building relationship with existing accounts, as well as establishing new relationships for new accounts.
- Achieving targets and KPIs as assigned.
- Escalating and resolving areas of concerns as raised by clients.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelors from an accredited college/university or equivalent experience.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Ability to problem-solve, working with internal stakeholders to resolve issues.
- Aptitude for fostering positive relationships.
- Project management skills and understanding how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads and sales
- Constant sitting, standing, walking and computer use.
- Constant communication both in person and via telephone and/or computer
- Occasional bending and reaching
- A medium to high level of manual dexterity required.