Partner Sales Account Manager at Adobe
Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe's all about. We give everyone-from emerging artists to global brands-everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We're passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We're on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
This Partner Manager (PM) role will support one of Adobe's top global solution partners that has a global Adobe practice across the entire Adobe DX solution stack. You will be part of a dedicated global PM team working very closely with Adobe Sales, Marketing, Product, Service and Enablement organizations to grow this partnership to meet it's full potential and operate from a position of strength, integrity and leadership. This role will focus on the North America partner practice.
What You'll Do
- Discover, qualify and deliver early-stage sales pipeline working closely with the Adobe fields sales organization and equivalent partner service stakeholders. Progress and monitor partner attributed pipeline to closure, dealing with escalations as needed.
- Drive enablement across all partner LOB's to educate and inspire client facing partner stakeholders to recommend and sponsor Adobe platform offerings leveraging curated sales plays and use cases. Leverage SME's as needed for deep dive technical workshops but be prepared to deliver compelling capabilities demonstrations of the platform and address high level Adobe value proposition for each of our tools, serving as a subject matter expert within digital experience ecosystems.
- Track, maintain and rectify any issues to ensure successful deployment of Adobe platform offerings lead by the global partner with support of Adobe's own consulting organization, customer success managers and Adobe product teams as needed.
- Identify and build differentiated partner lead offerings that address meaningful customer business issues and can demonstrate repeatable joint wins for both Adobe and this global partner.
- Work closely with Adobe and partner marketing teams to create and deliver both market with (customer facing) and market to (partner facing) campaigns to drive thought leadership of Adobe tools and the overall global partnership with business metrics to accurately track effective ROI
- Represent Adobe with integrity and professionalism in every interaction with the partner armed with effective IQ and EQ to maintain world class collaboration between our respective organizations.
What You Need to Succeed
- Possess a "hunter" mentality to continuously educate and inspire a global expansive SI organization to recommend Adobe platform solutions to its clients
- Be comfortable as a dedicated Adobe concierge working across all levels and senior levels of the partner organization addressing simple and complex issues.
- Embrace a ground game mentality to find sales opportunities and attention to detail for the little and big things that need to get done from qualification to deal closure
- Ruthlessly committed to winning but always with the utmost integrity that embraces Adobe core values
- Have fun and be excited to be part of the best partner organization in the industry
- 3 -5 years' experience in a quota-based Channel Sales role and partner program development - this includes experience in partner enablement, partner sales, partner marketing and managing partners at executive, VP and/or C-level.
- Experience working in a Recurring Revenue or SaaS organization
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred.
- You thrive on challenges and have history of successfully, consistently achieving revenue goals and objectives, within a complex client acquisition driven business,
- You have a passion for getting things done in an ambiguous environment, enjoy working hard, are full of energy for challenges, and seize opportunities more than others.
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you're looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.