Partner Success Manager
Based in Austin, TX OwnLocal is a global leader in powering digital ad solutions for mass media. We partner with 3500+ media companies to provide digital services for more than 275,000 local advertisers. We’ve got product market fit and we’re profitable. OwnLocal is a consistently growing startup and we need hard workers with bright minds. Our sales team is a tight-knit group that genuinely cares for one another and operates with purpose and passion. We come from an array of sales backgrounds but all have at the core the same principle: helping each other be the best people we can be and winning at everything we put our attention on. OwnLocal is a team of bright, talented, hard-working people. We live and breathe success and we are looking for like minded people to join our team.
No two days are the same, honestly no two hours are the same. You must possess strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking skills, must be proactive and most of all you must LOVE TO SELL. It's also great if you live in Austin!
- Interact and build relationships with media executives to improve customer retention and sell them more stuff;
- Serve as subject matter expert and consultant for clients in order to help them improve their business and recognize the full potential of our products;
- Communicate client concerns and feedback to Engineering, Support and Executive teams;
- Client retention and client relationship management;
- You love to win, crushing quota and excelling under pressure;
- You have 1-3+ years experience in managing complex enterprise accounts and,
- Coordinating implementation for new accounts.
This position offers a salary of $45,000 - $50,000 per year, depending on experience, with opportunity to earn commission. We are looking to fill this role immediately.
100% paid medical / dental coverage, vision, free life insurance
401(k), never too early to start saving for retirement!
24x7 stocked kitchen + free lunch, beer, vodka, etc. (Etc. = Unlimited Redbull.), a fully stocked kitchen less than 100 yards from your desk.
Free Starbucks coffee. Like coffee? So do we. Howard Schultz went to the trouble of putting a Starbucks on every corner, so why fight it? Anywhere in America, we've got you covered.
Unlimited vacation.100% Open vacation policy. Seriously. Take time off when you need to and come back refreshed and ready to work.
Flexible hours. We appreciate that different people have different working styles. Rarely does everyone work best from 8am-5pm so we do our best to accommodate your cycle. Get your work done, be responsible, and go home.