The sales team at Cloudflare helps customers solve real, technical problems while creating the revenue streams that help the company provide free service to millions in our community.What you'll do
You will work alongside our Partners Team and Solutions Engineers to ensure the success of Cloudflare’s strategic partnerships. You will bring strong relationship-building experience, product knowledge, project management and organizational skills, as well as a high degree of empathy to ensure the partner’s satisfaction with Cloudflare’s services.
You will maintain a deep understanding of the Partner’s business and be an internal champion of the features/functionality most critical to their specific business needs. You are ultimately responsible for the retention of your book of business; this is driven through demonstrating the value the products and services provide to the partner’s business via quarterly reviews.
The role will sit on the Customer Success Team in order to have familiarity with best practices and processes for ensuring the success of our enterprise customers.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Manage the partnership life cycle which includes initial launch and technical integrations or enablement, maintaining a healthy steady state, quarterly product roadmaps and executive alignment, and renewal of the partnership.
- Work with your partner account team to plan and execute long term account plans to facilitate retention and growth via product and new business unit expansion.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with stakeholders in your account portfolio.
- Work cross-functionally with Partnerships, Product, Engineering, SRE, Marketing and other teams to resolve partner business issues and work towards their stated goals.
- Manage partner feedback and product needs by providing feature requests to internal teams.
- < 25% travel
Desirable skills, knowledge and experience
- Bachelor's degree required. Masters is a plus.
- 5+ years of experience in a Customer Success/Account Management role servicing enterprise accounts. Experience working with Partnerships is a plus.
- Experience with project management and account portfolio planning and prioritization.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure.
- Strong phone and interpersonal communication skills (verbal and written) as well as executive presence.
- Track record of successful planning and execution of Executive Business Reviews.
- Basic understanding of computer networking and “how the internet works.”
- Curiosity to learn about the cloud security and performance industry.
- Understanding of application, server, and network security a plus.