Buying a home should be an exciting milestone. But all too often, it’s stressful, especially in a competitive market or when you’re buying and selling at the same time. So we’re redesigning the homebuying experience. We’re a fast-paced real estate startup that empowers agents to help homebuyers buy with cash. We buy homes on behalf of our partners’ clients with our cash, then the client buys the home back from us.
Founder and CEO Tim Heyl, a 10-year industry veteran and owner of one of the fastest-growing agent teams in the country, started Homeward in 2018. In fact, he bought our first customer’s home with his own life savings. Today we offer two services — Buy with cash and Buy before you sell.
We’ve raised more than $160MM in equity capital from top-tier venture investors, including Norwest, Blackstone Alternative Asset Management, Adams Street, Javelin, and LiveOak. Our leadership team includes experts from the real estate, mortgage, and technology industries.
About the opportunity
Our sales team is growing rapidly at Homeward! We’re hiring a seasoned PSM to improve our efficiency and productivity to achieve our sales goals. You will be working as the trusted advisor for our sales team to ensure we can continue to run and grow quickly.
This position is not eligible for visa sponsorship.In this role you will:
- Report into the Partner Success team and work closely with our Director of Partner Success, Chief Real Estate Officer, and field sales team
- Own all facets of your portfolio of key relationships including project management, sales training, and program expansion
- Acquire deep knowledge of partners’ vision & goals and proactively anticipate their needs
- Manage, strengthen, and grow internal relationships with sales team
- Collaborate with cross functional departments such as marketing, product, and growth ops.
- Develop and automate processes to sustain business growth and profitability while maximizing value
- Create and utilize data to identify opportunities for partnerships and ensure their objectives are achieved
- 6-10 years of client-facing and project management experience required
- Understanding of the real estate industry a plus
- Experience with Salesforce a plus
- Ability to build, foster, and maintain strong relationships with our partners
- Excellent organizational and planning skills with strong attention to detail
- Self-starter, positive attitude, and comfort working in ambiguous environments
- Strong sense of urgency, adaptability, flexibility and resourcefulness
- Tech savvy and able to learn new systems quickly
- Analytical mindset and ability to be a strategic advisor for sales team and partners
- Ability to take direction from multiple types of people
THE GOLDEN RULE
Whether we’re dealing with colleagues or customers, we follow The Golden Rule, treating others the way we want to be treated. It’s a simple rule, but it’s also significant: we don’t prioritize money or growth over people, and we practice empathy at every opportunity.
We work in tech and build solutions for real estate. Both are fast-paced and stressful industries. So it’s important that we focus on the larger objective rather than rushing from one task to the next. If something is out of scope, we say “No.” If something feels rushed, we pump the brakes. This calm focus helps us create solutions our customers love.
ONE TEAM, ONE DREAM
Big problems require big solutions. We look at our customers’ experience holistically, and recognize that solving them requires collaboration across teams. This approach extends to cooperation among our three affiliate companies — Homeward, Homeward Mortgage and Homeward Title — and produces a more integrated home-buying experience.