Join a purpose-driven, fast-growing enterprise software company that is working to transform 9-1-1.
The power to do remarkable things when it matters most is the heart of 9-1-1 and public safety. At RapidDeploy, we believe that regardless of size, geography or budget, everyone in public safety should have access to the data they need when it matters most to save more lives. That’s why, since 2016, our mission has been to reduce emergency response times and improve public safety. We are the industry’s only truly open and integrated emergency response platform with a portfolio of web-based cloud solutions that includes analytics, mapping, dispatch and first responder applications.
Over the past year, we have signed four state contracts and our software has been deployed in more than 700 9-1-1 centers across the U.S. We have increased our annual recurring revenue by more than 20X. We’re hiring passionate team members to help propel us into the next stage of growth.
Are you looking for an opportunity to be part of a fast-growing enterprise software company that is saving lives? RapidDeploy is hiring a Partnership Manager working in our office in Austin, TX or remote for the right candidate.
RapidDeploy is transforming public safety by creating an open platform for technology partners to collaborate and jointly bring solutions to market. As Partner Manager you will coordinate partner activities with product, technology and sales teams to help our partners go to market with RapidDeploy. You will be the first hire of a growing team, with an opportunity to chart your own course and influence the future of RapidDeploy. You will be doing the following, but not limited to:
- Develop and manage an industry leading partner program.
- Define a partner communication strategy and tools to keep our partners informed and motivated.
- Work with partners to develop market intelligence and insights that drive our success.
- Develop, document, and measure progress of our broad partner ecosystem mission.
- Manage legal and contract process for all partner agreements.
- Develop and deliver partner enablement materials, training courses and sales events to educate partners on the RapidDeploy products, vision and how they as a partner fit into our broad ecosystem. “Teach them to tell the story of RapidDeploy."
- Work with partners and internal product and marketing teams to develop and manage co-branded marketing materials across both organizations. “Enable RapidDeploy team to tell the partner story well and identify the right opportunities for our partners.”
- Be an internal advocate for our partners ensuring their product, activities, mission, and success are known and understood. Develop monthly internal partner achievements summary to keep RapidDeploy up to speed on market activities.
- Identify and advocate opportunities for joint sales and marketing activities with our partners.
Lightning Partners is a category created to identify and recognize partners innovating in the cloud for Public Safety, in this role the Partner Manager will:
- Own the overall relationship coordinating, documenting, and driving initiatives across Sales, Marketing, Product and Engineering ensuring each area of the company is connected and driving value.
- Support the development and documentation of the go-to-market strategy.
- Document, update and maintain a perpetual status of Lightning Partner initiatives.
- Build and nurture Lightning Partner Relationships maintaining frequent and close communications.
Strategic Technology Partners touch every area of our organization and are fundamental partners in our growth. The Partner Manager will support CEO and VP of Partnerships to:
- Execute on go to market and strategic partnership objectives.
- Build and nurture strategic partner relationships.
- Document and driving initiatives across Sales, Marketing, Product, Engineering and Finance ensuring each area of the company is connected and driving value.
- Maintain a perpetual status of open activities and commitments across the organization.
Business Development and Partnerships
- Support Product Management team by researching, evaluating, and reporting on potential value add feature partners.
What You'll Need to be Successful
- 5+ years in partner management and/or business development
- Bachelor's Degree
- Organizational talent & strong relationship management skills
- Well-versed in technology, ideally cloud-based enterprise software
- Experience in State/Local Government and/or Public Safety / Emergency Response are as strong plus
About RapidDeploy Inc.
- Strong revenue growth (20x+ in last 12 months) & huge recent customer wins (e.g., State of California)
- Fast-growing, passionate, mission-driven team – we care about saving lives through technology!
- Offices in Austin, TX and Cape Town, South Africa
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance options, with benefits that kick in on your first day! Benefits are highly subsidized by RapidDeploy Inc.
- In addition to 8 observed holidays, RapidDeploy employees receive 20 days of PTO and unlimited sick leave.
- RapidDeploy is a well-funded, venture backed growth company
RapidDeploy is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status
Notice: RapidDeploy’s hiring policy prohibits hiring from existing or prospective customers.