Platform Solutions Engineer at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for a Platform Solutions Engineer to support Procore’s Account Executive and Sales Engineering teams, serving as a trusted resource throughout the sales process. In this highly collaborative role, you’ll supplement the sales process with technical knowledge of powerful platform capabilities, as well as key partner solutions for a given vertical. You’ll assist with technical discovery, provide technical answers and resources related to Procore platform functionality as well as partners.
This position will report to our Sr. Manager, Value Consulting, and has the opportunity to be based out of any of our US offices or work remotely within the US. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you'll do:
- Strategically align to opportunities with specific segments and verticals to drive platform and partner adoption
- Partner with Account Executives and Sales Engineers to map business processes to show the value of the Procore platform and partners
- Work with the Partner team to identify, design, receive and utilize new partners and integrations strategically within opportunities
- Assist in managing access to partner solutions for key partners, to be utilized by the SE team as needed
- Assist with the scheduling, preparation, and running of weekly partner spotlight meetings
- Support the Partner team with scoping and mapping strategic partnerships and integrations
- Become a Procore expert on key platform functionality such as customization and configurability, permission management, and more
What we're looking for:
- 2+ years of experience working within the construction tech industry OR in a partner network to help drive revenue through solution selling
- Experience working with Enterprise and Strategic clients to understand complex business objectives and challenges
- Ability to coordinate across Revenue teams to provide guidance on strategy and prioritization for strategic partner needs and advancement of deals
- Knowledge and experience in scaling partner processes; demoing partner solutions, discovery, solution selling, etc.
- Passion for finding the best solution for clients with a combination of Procore and partner solutions; demonstrated success in presenting solutions alongside partners to meet client needs
- Strong presentation skills, and ability to engage in technical discussions and discovery
- General knowledge of Procore’s API and a basic understanding of how integrations are created and managed
- Experience using the Procore platform is highly preferred
- Technology evangelists with a passion for modernizing the construction industry are highly preferred
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment, and development programs, and friends & family events.