Principal Sales Engineer, Team Lead at Khoros
At Khoros, our passion is to help the world's best brands create customers for life. We build products we're proud of, and we're passionate about customer success. As part of the Vista Equity family, you'll receive best in class development opportunities and the ability to work with customers like Google, Microsoft, Disney and Sprint.
The Khoros engagement platform consists of Online Community, Social Media Management, and Digital Contact Center solutions for large enterprises to listen, respond and act on customer conversations - creating deep relationships and fostering brand loyalty and advocacy.
We are looking for a stellar Principal Pre-Sales Engineer that will be responsible for creating clear and concise presentations and demonstrations associated with active sales opportunities and delivered to prospects as part of a solutions sales process. This position requires someone who is quick thinking, flexible, creative, and analytical. The ability to research, learn and quickly leverage complex information to our clients is a key component of this position. This position is open to North America applicants and the ideal candidate will be in the CST/EST time zone.
- Collaborate in a pre-sales capacity as a Digital Contact Center expert by understanding current Khoros capabilities, delivering Khoros solution demonstrations to Strategic and Enterprise customers/prospects and positioning the strategic benefit of partnering with Khoros
- Build and deliver sophisticated demonstrations around Khoros' digital first engagement platform, Khoros Bot (Chatbot/AI) and key partner technologies (i.e. Amazon Connect, Google Business Messages, WhatsApp, Apple Messages for Business, CRM, etc.) to highlight product value based on customer needs
- Develop trusted advisor status with customers, prospects, and internal stakeholders by maintaining expertise on in-depth solution knowledge, future product direction and roadmaps, and advanced industry topics
- Work in conjunction with sales and other internal teams to develop timely, professional responses to RFPs and RFIs
- Operate with integrity to develop and share knowledge of Khoros' top competitors
- Articulate customer requirements to the Implementation team to ensure a smooth transition from Sales to Services and to ensure successful customer implementation of Khoros product
- Identify and share field trends and insights regularly with product and customer success teams to inform the product roadmap
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 7 - 10+ years of relevant sales engineering/solution consulting experience
- Experience with contact center technologies (IVR, WFM, Telephony, CRM)
- Understanding of digital interaction technologies such as live chat, virtual agents/chatbots
- This role requires extensive knowledge and experience across messaging, automation / AI platforms, contact center technologies and ecosystems to guide customers and prospects through successful digital transformation
- Ability to quickly establish rapport and build relationships
- Ability to read situations and people and react accordingly
- Ability to present solutions to technical and non-technical audiences
- Ability to create sales presentation messages, positioning statements, and other sales collateral
- Willing to travel as required (up to 50% domestically when business travel resumes)
- Proactive and effective collaborating within a team environment
- Self-starter with excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills