Professional Services Sales Specialist (Global) at ThousandEyes (part of Cisco)
Job Title: ThousandEyes Services Sales Specialist (Global)
Who We Are
The name ThousandEyes was born from two big ideas: the power to see things not ordinarily possible and the ability to collect insights from a multitude of vantage points. As organisations rely more on cloud services and the Internet, the network has become a black box they can't understand. Our Internet and cloud intelligence platform delivers the only collectively powered view of the Internet, cloud and SaaS platforms, helping enterprises and service providers work together to identify problems before it impacts revenue, damages brand reputation, or halts employee productivity.
In August 2020, Cisco Systems completed the acquisition of ThousandEyes, which now forms the ThousandEyes Business Unit within Cisco’s Network Services Business Group and is a foundational component of Cisco’s growing Observability business.
What You'll Do
As a ThousandEyes Services Sales Specialist, you will lead all aspects of the sales motion with respect to ThousandEyes Services and drive the execution of customer facing sales activities. You will handle services scoping, pricing and margins while working with ThousandEyes Services Delivery team, to achieve customers’ desired outcomes.
- You will be the global lead for ThousandEyes Services Sales
- You will collaborate with ThousandEyes Sales Specialists and Cisco Account teams to build and lead account plans for ThousandEyes largest enterprise accounts
- You will develop scalable go-to-market motions to reach customers via collaboration Cisco Services Sellers and Channel Partners
- You will sell solutions based on what the portfolio of service offers including ThousandEyes Professional Services and Support Services.
- You will drive a high attach of services rate to drive customer success with ThousandEyes
- You will plan and prioritize sales activities and customer/prospect contact alongside the ThousandEyes Sales Specialists
- You will identify customer business issues, challenges, care-abouts and determine appropriate services solutions
Who You'll Work With
ThousandEyes Sales Specialists, Cisco Account teams, CX Services Sellers, Channel Partners, the CX organization and Practice Delivery & internal cross-functional teams
Who You Are
You apply knowledge of sales trends, market drivers, and key customer issues and opportunities to do strategic account planning; establishing, prioritizing, executing, and supervising a course of action to accomplish global objectives and sales strategies; using knowledge to identify and cultivate future sales opportunities to build a strong pipeline.
- 5-7 years of sales experience in SaaS and/or services sales
- You Build Influential Relationships: Working with customers, channel partners, and Cisco account team members to meet business goals and objectives; using appropriate communication methods to influence others and establish strong relationships
- You have Customer Focus: Supporting customers during the sales process; seeking and taking appropriate actions on customer requirements while balancing business needs; resolving difficult issues in a timely and professional manner; taking ownership for customer happiness and loyalty
- You negotiate: Effectively exploring interests and options to reach outcomes that gain the agreement and acceptance of all parties by using legitimate data, objective criteria to support proposals
- You are a Strategic Thinker: Understanding and prioritizing where to spend your time to drive the largest impact across ThousandEyes customer base. You will focus face-to-face efforts on ThousandEyes largest enterprise customers while finding ways to scale through enablement and programs to reach the rest of ThousandEyes prospects and customers.
#WeAreCisco, where each person is outstanding, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference powering an inclusive future for all.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (36 years strong) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, give our egos a break, and give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, bold steps, and take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a dedication to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Passion for technology and world changing? Be you, with us!