About the Sales Team
- Medallia Sales brings our unique approach to Operational Customer Experience Management to enterprise customers across Financial Services, B2B, Telecoms, Retail, Hospitality, and Automotive industries. Our team is responsible for winning the trust and building long-term relationships with our impressive customer base: 4 of America’s 5 largest banks, 6 of the 10 largest global Telcos, 5 out of the 10 biggest Fortune 500 retailers, 7 of the 10 largest global hotel chains, and 3 of the world’s top luxury car brands.
- As a team of consultative Sales professionals, our mission is to create a legendary team and establish a reputation across enterprise software for sales excellence, career growth, and fun.
About the Role
- As a Sales Director you will primarily target new business opportunities within assigned State & Local agencies
- Research target agencies and develop prospecting campaigns.
- Dive deep in understanding the potential for business alignment.
- Go high-and-wide within agency to understand the full scope of opportunity.
- Lead entire sales cycle from initial opportunity creation to finalizing opportunity outcome. This includes prospecting campaigns, driving the discovery process at meetings with both prospects and clients, forecasting, selling with Value Framework, and ultimately closing the deal.
- Engage with sales ecosystem and Medallia Partners in support of sales opportunities.
- Participate in internal team meetings to collaborate with supporting ecosystem on opportunities, resolve customer issues, share best practices, and work with cross functional teams.
- 5+ years of field sales experience at an Enterprise software/SaaS organization
- Experience selling into State & Local agencies
- Proven top performer (consistently exceeds targets)
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Proven analytical ability
- CRM systems knowledge
- Experience in start-up, high-growth companies and/or clearly articulated passion for entrepreneurial environments
- Training in “solution” or “customer-centric” selling
- Understanding of Enterprise Feedback Management (EFM)