Regional Development Director at Keller Williams Realty International
What you’ll be called: Regional Development Director
Where you’ll work: KWRI Headquarters—Austin, TX
Named a Happiest Company to Work for in 2019; one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX; and featured on the Training Magazine Training 125 list seven times, Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI) thrives within a creative and collaborative culture where transforming the real estate industry through technology is our primary goal.
Keller Williams Worldwide (KWW) is the global arm of Keller Williams, facilitating our growth in more than 35 countries and counting. For more information on KW Worldwide, visit www.kwworldwide.com.
What you’ll do:
Lead generate and prospect for new regional master franchise candidates. Responsible for interviewing, training and processing applications for all regional candidates and awarding master franchise agreements to qualified candidates.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Through extensive, strategic lead generation, grow and maintain the KWW contact database and pipeline system for new region candidates, systematically adding and reaching out to contacts and providing consistent updates to KWW leadership.
- Conduct the KW hiring process for more than 200 candidates per year, including hosting all regional candidates, conducting all behavioral assessments, facilitating in-depth interviews, group interviews, reference checks and background checks.
- Teach and train all regional candidates on the models and systems for launching and growing a successful KW Worldwide region.
- Lead the license agreement negotiation process and execution of license agreement in collaboration with KWW corporate counsel.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 8 or more years of experience.
- Flexibility to work non-standard hours to accommodate international time zones.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
- Master’s degree.
- 5 or more years of Account Management experience.
- International experience.
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Inc. is the largest real estate company by agent count across the globe and is number one in units and volume in the United States. Founded in 1983, we pride ourselves on an agent-centric, technology-driven and education-based culture that rewards agents as stakeholders. Keller Williams Realty International (KWRI), is the company’s corporate headquarters located in Austin, TX. Here, through a focus on cutting edge technology, education, and products and services, we support our agents and associates to create careers worth having, businesses worth owning, lives worth living, experiences worth giving and legacies worth leaving.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.