Regional Director - North America - Central
At Khoros, our passion is to help companies create customers for life. We build products we're proud of, and we're passionate about creating a culture of success. Our values reflect our company culture:
- We earn trust through our actions and attitudes.
- We win and grow as one team.
- We listen, learn, and lead to help our customers succeed.
As a Regional Director of Sales, you will be responsible for building and leading a team of 6-8 Account Executives in the acquisition of new logo customers. You and your team will have success in this role by understanding the customers definition of business value and challenging them to think about new ways to differentiate and transform their business. You'll be able to inspire potential customers by providing thought-provoking and consultative strategies to help some of the world's most iconic brands to better engage with their customers. The perfect candidate is an intelligent individual who is passionate about selling new business and has a successful track record of managing others in doing the same. As part of the Vista Equity family, you'll receive best in class development opportunities and the ability to work with some of the world's leading brands.
The Khoros engagement platform comprises Online Community, Social Media Management and Messaging products for social customer service, social support and social media marketing teams to listen, respond and act on customer conversations – creating deep relationships and fostering brand loyalty and advocacy.
The best Fortune 1000 companies in the world trust Khoros to help them build closer, more personalized and trusted relationships with their customers.
- You have 7+ years of direct enterprise software sales experience (preferably in support of online communities, social media management, and customer care/service)
- You have 3+ years of experience leading a direct sales team with talent ranging from early to seasoned enterprise account executives
- You have a proven track record of exceeding quota as both an individual contributor and team leader.
- You utilize data to help inform your decisions and to provide predictable results.
- You understand how digital, marketing, customer service, IT, and procurement processes work within Fortune 1000 companies
- You're an exceptional dealmaker and leader who can negotiate and close new business opportunities, and you are experienced at uncovering customer needs, qualifying leads, creating pipeline, advancing opportunities, closing business, exceeding revenue targets, and meeting deadlines.
- You have a stellar reputation, and natural ability to have insightful conversations with senior executives.
- You have the ability to work and influence effectively across organizations both internally and with prospects
- You have experience identifying new sales talent, interviewing and building sales team.
- You have a proven track record of enabling and applying training methodologies with widespread adoption.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- You share our values and lead by example
As a Regional Director of Sales, you will:
- Be responsible for building and leading a team of 6-8 Account Executives in the acquisition of new logo customers and achievement of sales targets
- Own regional development, strategy, and execution planning
- Be proficient at selling Khoros offering and managing all stages of the deal cycle
- Be highly disciplined in Khoros value selling methodology and use our tools and processes to facilitate your teams success.
- Be highly visible in the field, with your team, directly engaging with potential customers, and coaching your team to achieve beyond their reach
- Use Salesforce and other data sources to manage forecast/pipeline and provide visibility to senior leadership on a weekly basis
- You will be a student of your region and team, always learning and actively improving upon the productivity in effort to drive better results