Regional Retail Director
About Kendra Scott:
We are a fun, talented and driven team dedicated to providing our customers with gorgeous products and a WOW! experience. Family, fashion and philanthropy are at the core of our company and though we move at a very fast pace, we are committed to maintaining a family-oriented work environment and giving back to our community. A passion for great design, dedication to innovation and a strong social media presence are our building blocks for creating a unique and engaging lifestyle brand across all channels, including retail stores, wholesale accounts and e-commerce. Our headquarters are located in the heart of Austin, Texas, and we embrace the unique vibe and energy of our hometown as an inspiration for our brand and company culture.
The Regional Retail Director is responsible for fostering and maintaining an inclusive and collaborative work environment that drives business results, inspires customer loyalty and maintains a highly engaged team of field employees. Reporting to our VP of Retail Operations, you will support a team of 4-6 District Managers while aligning store teams to execute and achieve business goals. You will be responsible for empowering store leadership teams to effectively lead the day to day management of stores within their assigned districts including customer experience, employee engagement and operational excellence.
This role will require approximately 80% travel depending on location of residence.
• Lead the operations of multiple districts to ensure successful delivery of exceptional customer service, store operations and revenue generation
• Coach store leaders in the establishment of career and personal development plans
• Analyze regional performance in order to deliver feedback to corporate business partners and develop a sales strategy that ensures profit growth
• Craft localized business plans and hold District Managers and store teams accountable for implementation
• Provide direct, transparent, and consistent communication with store management teams to ensure alignment between retail stores and corporate office
• Identify and report on performance results, opportunities, and challenges of the area to corporate leadership while providing recommendations and action plans for improvement
• Ensure all company programs, initiatives and standards are properly executed and goals are achieved within assigned territory
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
• A minimum of 5+ years’ in a Regional Retail Manager role managing District Managers with multi-store responsibility
• Ability to effectively communicate to senior leadership on market trends, initiatives, and challenges
• Excellent project management and presentation skills
• Ability to interact with all team members in a friendly, enthusiastic and motivating manner
• Strong personal effectiveness with the ability to manage timelines efficiently
• Consistent follow up to ensure the achievement of personal and regional objectives
• Flexibility to work a retail schedule that will include travel to stores within the region on evenings, weekends, and holidays
• A real passion for the Kendra Scott brand and its core values of Family, Fashion, and Philanthropy