Regional Sales Associate
Modernize is one of the most successful online lead generation providers to the US Remodeling Industry. We use internet marketing to turn consumer interest in remodeling projects into jobs for many of the biggest names in the home improvement industry. We are highly profitable, based in downtown Austin on Congress Ave. We provide competitive pay, excellent benefits, and a fun and collaborative work environment.
As a Regional Sales Associate you will be working a short sales cycle, with contractors and remodeling companies who are interested in growing their business. Using your talent for phone sales, you will qualify prospects, present the value of our solution, and close deals. You will also supplement your pipeline with outbound prospecting through cold calling and emailing.
What you'll do:
- Drive sales revenue through new client acquisition
- Understand their business strengths, weaknesses, and goals and determine if they are a good fit for our leads program
- Cold emailing/calling key individuals within target accounts in an effort to general opportunities.
- Preparing and managing sales pipeline of 25+ opps with a win rate of 30% and closing within a 2 week sales cycle.
- Diligently inputting and updating prospect and client information in salesforce.com
- Educate clients on industry best practices to use leads as well as other digital marketing channels.
- Think like a CEO - communicate with management team and team members to increase client satisfaction and conversion and drive overall sales improvements
- Work with SDR team to educate, engage, and evangelize benefits of Modernize to new customers.
Who you are:
- Thrive in a fast-paced, data-driven, entrepreneurial culture
- You’re an excellent listener, assertive, persistent, and persuasive - show us your grit!
- The will to win all the way (or how to beat the competition by raising or changing the game)
- Collaborative, agile, competitive and coachable
- An understanding of and experience in startup-level hard work
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Sales Rock Star with a proven history consistently blowing out sales quotas and objectives
- You geek out over technology and how marketing helps companies.
- Self-driven, results-orientated optimist with a clear focus on quality and business performance - you do the right things the right way.
- Interpersonal communication guru - excellent written/verbal communication and customer relationship skills. Someone how knows how to have difficult conversations.
- Trustworthy - ability to manage sensitive client information.
Why you should work here:
- Work with other people like you - smart, energetic individuals who know how to get things done!
- Work with a management team who is passionate about generating revenue for our clients
- Unlimited access to our kitchen, stocked full of sodas, candy and snacks and our Kegerator, which is has a new taste each month
- You’ll be joining a culture that is infectious, passionate, and that knows how to win
- One of the very best corporate cultures in Austin.
Who we are:
We’re a company that’s gone from small startup that started in a garage in California to having moved to Austin going on our 13th year. We have been growing at a rapid pace and that’s a good start, but we won’t be satisfied until we’ve made it simple for consumers to complete their home improvement projects by finding the right contractors.