Regional Sales Associate
Modernize is one of the most successful online lead generation providers to the US Remodeling Industry. We use internet marketing to turn consumer interest in remodeling projects into jobs for many of the biggest names in the home improvement industry. We are highly profitable, based in downtown Austin on Congress Ave. We provide competitive pay, excellent benefits, and a fun and collaborative work environment.
As a Regional Sales Associate, you will be working a short sales cycle, with contractors and remodeling companies who are interested in growing their business. Using your talent for generating leads at tradeshows, you will identify and qualify prospects at tradeshows, present the value of our solution, and follow up post-show to close deals.
What you'll do:
- Drive sales revenue through new client acquisition, specifically at tradeshows.
- Understand their business strengths, weaknesses, and goals and determine if they are a good fit for our marketing platforms
- Preparing and managing a sales pipeline generated at Modernize tradeshows and closing within a 2-week sales cycle with 20% of deals coming on in-booth closes.
- Diligently inputting and updating prospect and client information in salesforce.com
- Educate clients on industry best practices to use leads, as well as other digital marketing channels.
Who you are:
- 3+ years of experience working in a transactional sales or an events-based sales environment
- You’re an active listener, assertive, persistent, and persuasive.
- Personable, agile, competitive and coachable
- An understanding of, and experience in, startup-level hard work
- Sales Rock Star with a demonstrated history of consistently blowing out sales quotas and objectives
- Self-driven, results-oriented optimist with a clear focus on quality and business performance
- Interpersonal communication guru - excellent written/verbal communication and customer relationship skills. Someone who knows how to have difficult conversations, while also creating a sense of urgency and optimism in potential clients.
Why you should work here:
- Work with smart, energetic, driven individuals who know how to get things done!
- Work with a management team who is laser-focused on generating revenue for our clients and maximizing commission checks for sales reps.
- Unlimited access to our kitchen, stocked full of sodas, and snacks and our Kegerator, which has a new taste each month
- You’ll be joining a culture that is infectious, spirited, and that knows how to win
- One of the very best corporate cultures in Austin.
Modernize is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.