We are actively seeking a Regional Sales Director to join our rapidly growing sales team for the following regions, Central, North East, North West, South East, and South West. At One Drop, we’ve developed the most innovative and effective digital chronic condition management program in the industry. By joining the sales team, you will fundamentally change how healthcare is delivered to the growing number of people struggling with managing chronic disease and maintaining a healthy lifestyle. Your primary responsibilities include prospecting, identifying, and closing deals using consultative selling and relationship building at all levels of the organization. This role is your chance to bring One Drop’s game-changing program to self-insured employers and broker/consultant partners.
You'll make an impact by:
- Identifying and securing qualified self-insured employer clients for One Drop’s multi-condition program
- Presenting to employer prospects via video calls, traveling to meet in person, and supporting One Drop at industry events
- Managing the volume and velocity of your sales funnel including signing new contracts and meeting or exceeding quota as measured by revenue/billings
- Establishing and building relationships with HR / Benefits decisions makers and working with regional broker/consultant partners as a way to open doors, generate qualified leads, and win business with new employer clients
- Collaborating with internal stakeholders to communicate customer needs and establish requirements to guide the program implementation process
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field
- 5+ years experience in direct sales with proven success selling HR/benefits SaaS or healthcare technology solutions to VP / Directors of HR and Employee Benefits
- Knowledge and understanding of health insurance, self-insured employers, chronic disease, healthcare systems, and employer benefits programs and processes
- Demonstrated experience and skills managing complex, multi-stakeholder deals
- Strong interpersonal, communication, account management, and relationship-building skills
- Proficiency with CRMs (Hubspot or Salesforce), Google Suite, and Microsoft Office
- Passion for helping people and the ability to energize and excite stakeholders at all levels within an organization
- Experience selling digital chronic condition management solutions
- A personal connection to, or passion for diabetes care or related chronic conditions
- To deeply impact the lives of people with chronic conditions
- The opportunity to contribute at an early stage startup and help develop the future of healthcare
- Competitive salary and equity commensurate with experience and performance
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance and 401k plan
- Yearly Professional Development budget
- Unlimited vacation days
- Beautiful loft office space conveniently located in Downtown Austin
- Weekly catered lunches, company swag, company outings, and other surprises when you start
One Drop is the future of healthcare. Our mission is to develop technology that ensures all people living with diabetes and other chronic conditions can thrive. We harness the power of data science and mobile computing to make healthcare more affordable, accessible, and effective.
Our clinically proven mobile platform combines AI-powered predictive insights, personalized health coaching, and FDA-approved connected devices to simplify self-care. And it works. People using the One Drop platform have seen significant improvements in their health in just a few weeks.
Today, the rate of people living with chronic conditions is increasing dramatically, and traditional approaches to healthcare cannot possibly scale to reach them all. We exist to serve those people and help them lead their best lives. www.onedrop.today
At One Drop, we recognize that people come with a wealth of experience and talent beyond just the technical requirements of a job. If your experience is close to what you see listed here, please still consider applying. One Drop provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. Diversity of experience and skills combined with passion is a key to innovation and excellence. Therefore, we encourage people from all backgrounds to apply to our positions. Please let us know if you require accommodations during the interview process.
To all recruitment agencies: One Drop does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or One Drop employees. One Drop is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Read Full Job Description