Regional Sales Executive - TX, LA, OK, and AR
If you have a passion for sales and an in-depth knowledge of digital marketing, you may be a great fit for our Regional Sales Executive position! We are currently looking for applicants who can bring enthusiasm for our various web products and digital marketing services to an expanding national client base. If you love the challenge of building a market we would love for you to join our national sales team.
Dealer Inspire is an automotive website and digital marketing provider headquartered in Naperville, Illinois with offices across the United States. We pride ourselves in having a fun, unconventional working environment and a great culture. While our team works extremely hard, we try to keep it a fun and creative work environment. At Dealer Inspire, we like to look at current problems and 'rethink' about solutions. We're flexible - we don't write requirements in stone, and things can change regularly. This means rethinking how the solutions work best.
Want to learn more about who we are? Check us out here!
About the Position:
This sales position is responsible for increasing business for Dealer Inspire. We’ve quickly been recognized as the leader in the automotive space for out-of-the-box digital strategies as well as building beautiful responsive websites. We’re growing like crazy and having a blast along the way!
This position requires a highly motivated candidate, with in-depth knowledge of both digital marketing and the automotive industry. You will be expected to expand our client list for Dealer Inspire through cold calling, following incoming leads and generating interest at conferences. Sales Executives are expected to hit monthly sales goals.
This position reports directly to the Vice President of Sales. Candidates must be open to taking direction, while also being driven to go above and beyond what is requested in order to crush monthly goals. Organization, time management and the hunger to succeed are key qualities, as this position offers a great amount of autonomy.
The right candidate will have the following attributes:
- A highly personable and outgoing demeanor with excellent follow up
- Closing and negotiating skills
- The ability to build and strengthen professional relationships
- Software sales experience is preferred but not necessary
- Must be comfortable positioning themselves as trusted advisors to clients and customers from the initial pitch through the signing and on-boarding process.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 3+ years of proven outside sales experience
- Extensive digital marketing knowledge
- Knowledge of the automotive industry
- At least three professional references
- Ability to travel to conferences, meetings and pitches
- Self-motivator with proven experience managing and growing a territory
- Must be a highly organized individual, who feels comfortable working inside of Salesforce
- Team player is a MUST
Perks Of The Job (besides selling the best products on the market):
- Salary, plus uncapped commission (seriously, it stacks up quick)
- Health Insurance with BCBS, Delta Dental (Orthodontics coverage available), Eye Med Vision
- 401k plan with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- 13 days paid time off, parental leave, and selected paid holidays
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Subsidized gym membership
- Subsidized internet access for your home
- Peer to Peer Bonus program
- Your colleagues will soon be your new best friends (Yes, we actually really like each other and even hang out outside of work as much as possible).
- Our company culture is second to none! We have built a group of forward thinking, extremely dedicated, badass individuals who all work our butts off, while celebrating another successful day in the books by cheersing keg beers in the kitchen.
*Not a complete, detailed list. Benefits have terms and requirements before employees are eligible.
We look forward to hearing from you!