Regional Sales Executive
Datical is a fast-paced startup providing disruptive technology in the rapidly growing DevOps market. We’re not your typical startup; our management team comes with a history of successful startups: Phurnace, Build Forge, Gazzang, Bazaarvoice, Troux, Relativity and more. We’re well funded by S3, Mercury Ventures and Austin Ventures. In 2017 we were on DBTA's list of 100 companies that matter most in data! And, our growing list of Fortune 500 customers means we’re looking for the best and brightest minds to join our team and be a part of the next big opportunity in Austin!
What you’ll be doing:
- Opportunity creation & pipeline management
- Development and execution of territory plan
- Management of opportunities and sales process
- Relationship development with technical and executive level contacts in Fortune 500 customers & prospects
- Negotiation and closing of new customer contracts
- Revenue forecasting
- Quota attainment for the New England Territory. States included are Connecticut (CT), Massachusetts (MA), New Hampshire (NH), Vermont (VT) and Maine (ME). Also includes Eastern Canada (Ontario and Quebec).
- Maintaining SFDC
What we’re looking for:
- Minimum 5 years software sales experience
- Proven ability to manage complex sales cycles
- Successful track record of sustained achievement of sales targets
- Successful opportunity management selling disruptive technology
- Successful track record of executive level (VP and C suite) relationship development
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience selling SAP, NetSuite or Oracle Applications a major plus
- This role requires 50% travel.
A Bachelor’s degree is required.