Regional Sales Executive
Are you an energized and enthusiastic "hunter" who is thriving to expand their sales career to the next level at an industry-leading organization in a hybrid inside/outside role? Are you strategic about finding new clients and getting them engaged, ready to buy and onboard to close the deal? Do you like money? If so, keep reading!
What You'll Do
- Manage the entire sales cycle including mission critical needs analysis, designing client value proposition and working with Solutions Engineers to formulate an ideal solution
- Develop new leads through cold calling for prospect agencies with a strategic plan of action
- Cultivate leads through networking in professional organizations, attending conferences, and community involvement
- Design and perfect a Business Plan that enables success within a specific geographical area
- Properly document all calls and deal activity on a daily basis to maintain a healthy pipeline
- Maintain Pipeline levels and accurately forecast sales commitments
- Bachelors' degree preferred
- Demonstrated 3+ years of sales experience with 1-2 years selling software ideally
- Demonstrated pipeline management and a history of goal achievement
- Knowledge of the human service sector or experience working with nonprofits is preferred
- Willingness to travel domestically – up to 25%
Why We're Awesome
Recently named one of Built In Austin's Best Places to Work for in Austin. At Social Solutions, we're mission focused and results oriented! We're a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Our clients affect countless lives every day. That's why we go above and beyond to provide tools to get the job done. We help non-profits get to the heart of their data so they can maximize their efforts to do even more good. We help those that are changing the world.
What You'll Get
- Amazing coworkers
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- Flexible PTO
- 8 hours per quarter of volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities
In order fulfill Social Solutions' mission to "help people transform lives," we seek to build teams that leverage diverse perspectives to create an innovative and welcoming environment.
To that end, we make employment decisions based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Social Solutions does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.