Regional Sales Manager (East) at Workrise
As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Workrise is hiring a Regional Sales Manager that will be responsible for regional sales target attainment within the construction labor marketplace business unit, sales team management, and client experience. Our ideal candidate for this role will be someone who cares deeply about our clients, subcontractors and general contractors, in the construction industry and who works tirelessly on their behalf.
Why Join us? Our Regional Marketplace team at Workrise is building the largest construction labor marketplace in the country. We have aggressive expansion and revenue growth targets that serve as the foundation for the next phase of growth at Workrise.What you’ll be doing:
- Managing a team of 4-8 Regional Sales Executives (RSEs) with deep industry expertise as they sell across multiple cities
- Taking accountabllity for the region reaching its sale’s targets
- Partnering with our Central Client Operations teams to train local sales coordinators in closing deals to create positive client outcomes
- Driving client & sales team adoption of our new marketplace platform, process, and technology
- Working with local General Managers and RSEs to address large account issues with local teams including quarterly/semi annual office visits
- Networking and establishing a strong industry presence for Workrise in your region, including speaking at trade shows, sales events, promotions, and conferences where large clients and prospects are present
- Working to continuously improve the region’s sales skills and industry knowledge to win more business
- Ability to walk on a job site and understand the project stage, skill sets needed, and potential challenges the client is facing at that moment
- Ability to be a thought partner and solution provider for our client’s biggest challenges
- Self-starter, team player, positive attitude and the ability perform with high levels of autonomy
- Dedication to providing great customer service
- Prioritization, time management and organizational skills
- First-rate interpersonal skills, to communicate effectively with clients and team members
- Ability to develop and maintain positive client relationships
- Valid driver’s license, clean driving record, insurance, and reliable transportation
- 10+ Years in Construction/Skilled Trades/Industrial Labor Sales
- 5+ years of sales management experience
- Associates Degree or higher education equivalent
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the Oil & Gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. Over time, we’ve grown to serve construction, wind, solar, and defense.
We’re a Series E startup, backed by industry-leading investors Founders Fund, Bedrock Capital, Andreesen Horowitz, Baillie Gifford. To date, we’ve placed over 26,000 skilled tradespeople with over 500 businesses and are poised to grow exponentially over the coming months and years.
We’d love to share more through the interview process!