Regional Sales Manager, Federal Sales at CrowdStrike
CrowdStrike is looking for highly motivated, self-driven, and experienced Enterprise sales executive dedicated to making a difference in global security by protecting organizations against the most advanced attackers in the world.
As the Regional Sales Manager, Federal Sales, you will possess a keen ability to position next-generation endpoint security and articulate primary vendor strategies to senior customer executives within the Department of Defense (DoD) Community. You will take CrowdStrike’s product capabilities and value to potential clients, match our strengths to clients' needs, and help our partners and clients defeat the adversary. The successful candidate has executive level contacts and is flexible and adaptable to rapidly changing situations. You must be extremely results driven, customer focused, technologically savvy, and innovative at building internal relationships and external partnerships to attack the market with passion!
This position will be remote and should reside in a Major US Hub (preferably Washington DC/VA/MD metro area).
Job Description and Responsibilities
- This role requires deep knowledge of Federal Sales and experience to run a Federal sales territory including pipeline development, territory planning, account planning, forecasting, quota attainment, sales presentations, and short term, mid-term, long-term opportunity management.
- Establish access and maintain active relationships with key Federal and DOD decision makers (across all IT and senior executive levels) in industry, partners, and customers to drive all pertinent issues related to sales strategy and goal attainment.
- Identify, develop and execute account strategy to close new business opportunities and expanding revenue with customers across the assigned region; independently and cooperatively.
- Scope, negotiate and bring to closure agreements to exceed booking and revenue quota targets.
- Target and gain access to decision makers in key prospect accounts in the assigned territory.
- Collaborate with operative peers across functions (including the field sales, channel, marketing, sales operations, sales engineering, services, customer support, and product management) to create visibility with target accounts and drive engagement of target prospects at both the individual contributor and executive level.
- Work cooperatively with partners to leverage their established account presence and relationships.
- Capture, maintain, and disseminate accurate and relevant prospect information using Salesforce.com
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- 10+ years of successful solution sales experience with at least 5+ years’ experience selling endpoint security software and/or security infrastructure products within the Federal government and DOD Community.
- Experience and understanding working within the Federal government’s procurement process, regulations, GSA schedule and other GWACs.
- An active DOD clearance with US Government badge preferred. *Must be eligible to obtain a US Government clearance.
- Strong understanding of cybersecurity, cloud and SaaS technologies and competitive offerings in the marketplace.
- Demonstrated history of exceeding booking and revenue targets. Successful experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques.
- Must be aggressive, a self-starter with an ability to build executive relationships, articulate CrowdStrike’s product and business strategies, and create the demand that makes deals happen.
- Must have an aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems and an ability to explain complicated concepts to a variety of audiences and skill levels.
- Strong problem solving skills, ability to analyze complex multivariate problems and use a systematic approach to gain swift resolution.
- Recognized experience developing relationships with senior executives.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills; both internally and externally.
- Strong time management, organizational and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work remotely and be able and willing to travel on short notice.
- Self-motivated ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Possess the drive to succeed and to participate in the growth of an exciting, fast-paced startup.
- BA/BS or equivalent combination of education and experience.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.