Regional Sales Manager at Lightspeed Systems
With millions of happy users and a growing product line, Lightspeed Systems is quickly growing including our sales team! We're looking for an outgoing and driven Regional Sales Manager, based from our beautiful Austin, Texas headquarters, to manage and expand sales within your territory to meet or exceed the annual sales target.
Want your application to rise to the top? Be sure to check out our application requirements below.
ABOUT THE ROLE (the minimum you’ll do):
- Aggressively pursue new customers and opportunities within an assigned region.
- Manages assigned Sales Engineers, resellers, prospects, and customers in assigned region.
- Provides sales training for resellers.
- Schedule and complete weekly activities which include cold calling, phone prospecting and face-to-face meetings. Responds to customer or reseller inquires in person, via email or telephone.
- Document daily activity in SalesForce to track performance.
- Build strong networks that generate business opportunities.
- Assesses customer’s technical needs - asking astute questions and listening to understand, anticipate and exceed their expectations.
- Supports sales and marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other sales and marketing events.
- Make technical presentations demonstrating to potential how Lightspeed’s products(s) solve their needs.
- Transform new business opportunities into contracts.
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Ensure customer satisfaction.
- 2+ years of enterprise technology sales or business development experience with a proven record of success
- High school diploma or equivalent required. College degree preferred
- Technically minded, with an ability to explain technology in simplistic terms
- Strong communication, analytic, and listening skills. Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with both internal and external customers at all levels
- Exceptional presentation skills with ability to engage both small and large audiences
- Ability to effectively operate with high-energy and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment
- You’re passionate about education and/or EdTech
- Complete the supplemental application questions.
- All qualified applicants are required to complete a set of assessments. We'd appreciate your tackling part 1 as part of your application. Only takes about 7 min to complete. You may access the assessment at this link: https://assess.predictiveindex.com/MxE82
Education is undergoing a technology revolution with new devices and tools being added to the classroom every day and IT departments are responsible for keeping all this technology managed, safe and working. That is where we come in! Lightspeed Systems, ed-tech provider and leader in K-12 device filtering for almost 20 years, partners with schools to make learning safe, managed and mobile. Learn more at www.lightspeedsystems.com.