Regional Sales Manager
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
About the Role
CrowdStrike is looking for highly motivated, self-driven, and experienced Federal System Integrator sales executive dedicated to making a difference in global security by protecting organizations and agencies against the most advanced attackers in the world.
As the Regional Sales Manager, Federal System Integrators (FSIs), you will possess a keen ability to position next-generation endpoint security and articulate primary vendor strategies to senior customer executives within the Federal System Integrator Community. You will take CrowdStrike’s product capabilities and value to potential clients, match our strengths to clients' needs, and help our partners and clients defeat the adversary. The successful candidate has executive level contacts and is flexible and adaptable to rapidly changing situations. You must be extremely results driven, customer focused, technologically savvy, and innovative at building internal relationships and external partnerships to attack the market with passion!
This position will be remote and should reside in a Major US Hub (preferably the Washington DC Region).
Job Description and Responsibilities
- This role requires deep knowledge of Federal Government Regulations and experience to run a Federal System Integrator sales territory including sell to and sell through pipeline development, territory planning, account planning, forecasting, quota attainment, sales presentations, and short term, mid-term, long-term opportunity management.
- Establish access and maintain active relationships with key Federal System Integrator decision makers (across all IT and senior executive levels) in industry, partners, and customers to drive all pertinent issues related to sales strategy and goal attainment.
- Identify, develop and execute account strategy to close new business opportunities and expanding revenue with customers across the assigned region; independently and cooperatively.
- Play a key role in navigating complex programs in order to generate and deliver winning proposals, contract bids, and RFI/RFP responses.
- Manage across the entire list of FSI accounts within your account set, growing the business and developing the pipeline.
- Employ world-class account management skills to identify cross-selling and up-selling opportunities within targeted FSI accounts.
- Conduct highly effective presentations to C-level executives and program leads.
- Develop and execute sales strategies and tactics that maximize the opportunity for the key programs.
- Perform high-level sales planning, leading to accurate forecasting of the business.
- Scope, negotiate and bring to closure agreements to exceed booking and revenue quota targets.
- Collaborate with operative peers across functions (including the Field Sales, Channel, Marketing, Sales Operations, System Engineering, Services, Customer Support, and Product Development) to create visibility with target accounts and drive engagement of target prospects at both the individual contributor and executive level.
- Work cooperatively with partners to leverage their established account presence and relationships.
- Capture, maintain, and disseminate accurate and relevant prospect information using Salesforce.com
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- 10+ years of solution selling experience with 3+ years’ experience selling software security and/or infrastructure products within the Federal Government, primarily within the System Integrator Community.
- Active Government Clearances and badges preferred.
- Strong understanding of Cybersecurity, Cloud and SaaS technologies and competitive offerings in the marketplace.
- Demonstrated history of exceeding booking and revenue targets. Successful experience with target account selling, solution selling, and/or consultative sales techniques.
- Must be aggressive, a self-starter with an ability to build executive relationships, articulate CrowdStrike’s product and business strategies, and create the demand that makes deals happen.
- Must have an aptitude for understanding how technology products and solutions solve business problems and an ability to explain complicated concepts to a variety of audiences and skill levels.
- Strong problem solving skills, ability to analyze complex multivariate problems and use a systematic approach to gain swift resolution.
- Recognized experience developing relationships with senior executives.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills; both internally and externally.
- Strong time management, organizational and decision-making skills.
- Ability to work remotely, and willing to travel on short notice and as necessary.
- Self-motivated ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Possess the drive to succeed and to participate in the growth of an exciting, fast-paced startup.
- BA/BS or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.