Organizations have reached a tipping point in data access where the effort involved in making data accessible is far exceeding the value that can be created with data. This is because access to large scale distributed data today is far too complex. As the adoption of advanced analytics, machine learning, and edge computing continues to accelerate, data readiness and availability will be the primordial ingredient required for implementations to be successful at scale. Business leaders demand real-time decisions, instant insights, powerful real-time applications and the monetization of information, however the volume, complexity, and exponential growth of data limits decision making to only a fraction of available data that often takes 4-6 weeks and millions of dollars to access.
Molecula’s vision is to unlock human potential through the power of real-time data. Our core technology is an enterprise feature store that solves the massive data readiness problem and allows companies to focus on extracting value from their data. We are a fast-growing startup with a cohesive team determined to bring about a complete transformation in the way enterprises and application providers advance by providing access to data at the speed of thought.
- Align with Molecula's strategic objectives, manage and grow revenue within a defined territory, and drive customer success at all levels
- Convey public and acquired intelligence about customers technology footprints, strategic growth plans, technology strategies, and competitive landscape and trends
- Own your end to end sales cycle while working with and leveraging an extended team of sales development, product/technical experts, legal team members, and executives to progress opportunities and drive large scale deals
- Develop relationships at all levels of an organization – executives, influencers and decision-makers
- Lead and close high-value customers and transactions, build pipeline, forecast business, and regularly communicate key updates
What You’ll Need (The Basics):
- BA/BS or equivalent educational background
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in enterprise software sales and exceeding sales goals
- Expert in big data, AI/machine learning, IoT concepts and use cases
- Fast-moving start-up mentality, entrepreneur at heart, and self starter
- Strong High Value Network, one that brings existing relationships with Executives to leverage for a fast start
- Demonstrated success in winning new accounts and creating pipeline in new markets
- Proven negotiation and closing skills
You are the ideal ideal candidate, if:
- You are a quick learner and likes to dig deep
- You like to win, at all costs, you don't take NO for answer
- You have been described as tenacious and persistent
- You would hate to compete against yourself
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.