Regional Vice President-Sales
The Regional Vice President, Sales (aka RVP Strategic Partnerships) will manage a team of 7-10 strategic field sales representatives and have the opportunity to build strong partnerships with forward-thinking higher education institutions. This person will be expected to engage in problem-solving alongside the sales team and learn to develop a challenger mindset. This role reports to the Chief Revenue Officer (CRO).
- Provide detailed and accurate sales forecasting for the strategic directors in the region
- Develop plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals
- Recruit, identify and inspire top talent to join the team
- Coach and Mentor strategic partnership directors through sales training programs that enable staff to achieve their potential and support company sales objectives
- Oversee sales processes that drive desired sales outcomes and identify improvements where and when required
- Work closely with the marketing function to establish successful support and collaboration
- Manage key customer relationships and participate in closing strategic opportunities
- Attend in-person meetings with customers and partners and to develop key relationship
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 10+ years successfully leading an enterprise sales team within a high growth SAAS sales organization
- A proven track record of selling enterprise software applications to large, complex enterprise organizations
- Ability to travel 25-50%
- Successful history in developing employees through coaching and training
- Proven track record and history of carrying and exceeding a sales quota.
- Extensive experience in customer facing sales capacity in a high tech industry
- Demonstrated experience leading change initiatives
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to collaborate across all departments necessary to deliver on corporate objectives
- Authorization to work in the United States
Civitas Learning partners with universities and colleges dedicated to helping more students learn well and finish strong. We provide tools and services for educators that bring together and make the most of their diverse and disconnected data streams; personalize information and support for their students; and deepen understanding of the impact of their student-success initiatives. Through our work together, our partners are empowering leaders, advisors, faculty, & students—and measurably improving enrollment, persistence, and graduation outcomes.
Today, Civitas Learning is a strategic partner to more than 350 colleges and universities, serving nearly 8 million students. Together with our growing community of partners, Civitas Learning is making the most of the world’s learning data to graduate a million more students per year by 2025.
Civitas Learning offers medical, dental, and vision insurance as well as a 401k plan. We also have a generous flexible, paid time off policy. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.