Confident | Curious | Charismatic
As a Relationship Manager at ACG, you'll be focused on growing and renewing our existing accounts within the NAMER region! This position sits within ACG's sales organisation and will partner closely with Customer Success to ensure a best-in-class experience.
Ideal candidates will have the ability to drive growth, build meaningful relationships, and be willing to roll up their sleeves to do what’s necessary to get there.Hello, we're A Cloud Guru
Our friends call us ACG.
Cloud is the future and we're here to send as many into that future as we can. A Cloud Guru is the leader in cloud learning with the largest online cloud education platform on the planet. The market for cloud spend is going through hyper growth, and we're the platform that is helping businesses carve out their competitive advantage. In today's world, it's no longer the big that eat the small. It's the fast that eat the slow. And ACG and cloud computing... we're moving FAST.
There aren't many company cultures like A Cloud Guru's in the world. This year, we were awarded the #1 Place to work in Austin, as well as Best Company Culture and Best Companies for Diversity.What makes the Sales team awesome...
It's all about having a growth mindset. We're surrounded by the support we need to be successful, whether it be the tools, playbooks, or coworkers sharing best practices. We are focused on taking advantage of this once-in-a-lifetimes opportunity. Because if we do, we can change the world through education while doing a little magic for our own careers along the way. We believe that hunger and passion are great, but they’re nothing without humility. We’re a team that puts our students first and checks our egos at the door. Think: less chest beating, more high fives.
It makes a difference when you can get out of bed in the morning selling something that’s doing actual good. And that businesses actually want. Organizations all over the world, of all sizes, in every industry, are facing a major challenge and opportunity with cloud. We reach out to these businesses with real value, because we have a product they need. –Madeline, Fitness Guru (and Relationship Manager)As a Relationship Manager at ACG, you’ll get to:
- Strengthen and develop meaningful relationships within ACG's clients
- Collaborate with strategic accounts and serve as a trusted advisor on our solutions
- Build champions in organisations that will help to unlock business opportunities
- Work cross-functionally with global A Cloud Guru colleagues to drive revenue and increase customer satisfaction
- Consolidate product feedback from customers to influence our product road-map
We are looking for someone who can:
- Operate against overall renewal and growth goals for their book of accounts
- Own a large account list – you'll prioritize accounts, provide strong forecasts, and implement new programs to increase the customer experience
- Drive post-sales activity for ACG clients with strong relationship building, product knowledge, and proactive strategizing to up-sell
- Network across different business units within a client business to identify and engage new growth opportunities
- Deliver value driven QBRs with key clients and stakeholders
We focus on hiring values aligned people, because we believe the right person can learn all the things to be successful in their role. Self-confidence plays a big part in what you apply for. We encourage all job applicants to apply even if they are nervous to do so. College degrees aren't required for any roles, and career gaps or switches are totally welcome.
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience in a quota carrying sales role
- A track record of exceeding account growth and retention goals
- Experience working with SaaS customers – previous startup or scale-up is a plus!
- Account Management experience is a must – if you have renewed SaaS contracts you get bonus points!
You need hunger and passion to succeed, but you also need humility. It's not about chest beating here. It's about collaboration. –Travis, VP of SalesMore than a job
Where you work isn’t just a career decision -- it’s a life decision. Everyone has family, friends and interests outside of their careers, so we offer perks and benefits to make work, work better for you.
- 4 weeks PTO, plus 10 sick days, and holidays. Because even when your office is your living room, we all need time to unplug.
- Remotely awesome. Get $500 to level up your home office, monthly snack boxes, free Headspace access, weekly lunch funds, and $50 monthly for internet.
- Human connection. Get to know the Gurus with good times and get-togethers inspired by our values, virtual happy hours, lunchtime trivia, or a socially distanced drive-in movie.
- Gender-neutral paid parental leave. Expanding your family? We offer 12 weeks of gender-neutral paid parental leave, and reimburse up to $10,000 for eligible adoption expenses.
- $1,000 continuing education budget. All Gurus get $250 a quarter to spend on personal development, and 2 hours each week reserved for learning something new.
Applying for a job can feel intimidating and like a full-time job of its own. You shouldn’t have to burn through a week of sick time or all your best out-of-office excuses just to put feelers out for a new career opportunity. We want to be as transparent about the process as possible to help ease your mind. It’s our goal to provide you a fair, efficient interviewing experience that respects you and your time — and to do it all with a sidecar of delight.
Once you submit an application, we’ll review it. If you’re a good fit, you’ll have an initial chat with a recruiter over the phone. A phone interview with a manager typically follows. Depending on your role, you might then be asked to do a little homework (but nothing too time consuming). Then we’ll schedule a Zoom call to meet other members of the team, answer any questions you have, and give you a feel for what it’s really like to work at ACG. If you're on the fence, just give it a try.
Keep being awesome, Cloud Gurus.