Remote - Enterprise Sr. Regional Account Executive
Our mission at Suplari is to shine the light on intelligence so that companies can invest in growth, innovation and their people. Suplari’s software leverages machine learning and AI technologies to deliver actionable insights from` a company’s spend and procurement data and easily visualizes these tailored recommendations and data trends in a user-friendly interface with no coding required. Customers realize hard dollar cost savings and effectively manage supplier risk that is often hidden within millions of data points and takes hours of manpower and clunky spreadsheets to uncover.
Suplari is truly making an impact for clients such as Nordstrom, 21st Century Fox, and Sonos, (just to name a few) and we’re just getting started. We’re aiming to “share the wealth” by providing businesses with the tools reduce spend, mitigate risk and increase compliance, and we need your help!
We are seeking an experienced Regional Account Executive who will work remotely, living and working in-territory to sell to US Central Region accounts. The candidate will ideally be located in: Dallas, Houston, Austin, Chicago, Denver or Central/Midwest US cities with access to a major airport.
Who are you?
You have experience executing the fundamentals of complex selling to the enterprise, and have previously sold financial applications/solutions. You are a hunter who has the ability to work with minimal oversight to get the job done, but also thrives as part of a highly productive, collaborative sales team with a start-up company that is emerging in the market.
What you’ll be doing:
- Identify and prioritize potential sales opportunities within assigned Fortune 2,500 enterprise accounts (for Central US territory) to meet (and hopefully exceed) your quarterly sales quota.
- Prospect in territory and identify significant business that fits Suplari’s solutions.
- Delivering engaging product demos and highly compelling proposals.
- Solution selling: consult with customers in defining success criteria and account strategy to ensure the customer understands the value of Suplari’s solutions for their business needs.
- Report on all pipeline and sales metrics.
- Create SoWs and negotiate profitable and favorable business terms with potential accounts.
- Ensure accurate and up-to-date client records and data in Salesforce
Experience you need to have:
- Minimum 8 years SaaS/B2B/Enterprise selling experience.
- Must have some experience selling financial applications/solutions.
- Value based solution selling ability and understanding of ROI and cost/benefit analysis.
- Proven ability to prospect and manage a designated territory to maximize revenue growth.
- Consistent track record of over achievement, exceeding quota, and high performance
- Ideal candidate is a self-motivated, high performer who can work both independently and collaboratively
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills, as you’ll be frequently communicating via phone/email, as well as conducting virtual and face to face product demos.
- This is a remote position - must be comfortable working independently from a home office with minimal oversight.
- Domain knowledge or previous selling of procurement and sourcing software/solutions is a huge plus.
- Ability to travel domestically - up to 40%
- A college degree (BA/BS) is required.
- Salesforce or similar CRM experience.
- Competitive compensation package
- Ownership through equity and options
- Comprehensive, company-paid health and dental benefits
- Been there, done that team: Our management team has a track record of success at companies such as Oracle, IBM, HP, Amazon, Apptio, iConclude, Skytap and Zillow.
- Suplari is backed by top tier venture capital investors Madrona Venture Group, Shasta Ventures, Amplify Partners, Two Sigma Ventures and Workday Ventures.
- Ability to make a critical impact at an emerging early stage company
Suplari is an equal opportunity employer!