Renewal Manager - LATAM at Elastic
At Elastic, we have a simple goal: to solve the world's data problems with products that delight and inspire. As the company behind the popular open source projects — Elasticsearch, Kibana, Beats, and Logstash — we help people around the world do great things with their data. From stock quotes to Twitter streams, Apache logs to WordPress blogs, our products are extending what's possible with data, delivering on the promise that good things come from connecting the dots. We unite Elasticians across 30+ countries (and counting!), 18 timezones, and 30 different languages into one coherent team, while the broader community spans across over 100 countries.
We’re scaling, and scaling fast. With our client base growing so rapidly, we are fast establishing a dedicated Elastic Renewals team. As a new member of a fast-growing team, you will work cross functionally across the business as we build our Renewal team globally. You will partner closely with our Customer Success and Sales teams to negotiate contracts and agree terms. You will play a key role in developing effective renewals best practices with the aim of best serving, and so retaining, our customers.What You Will Be Doing:
- Working on key renewals projects as we establish a best-in-class Global Renewals team.
- Collaborating cross functionally with multiple departments such as Customer Success, Sales, Legal and Cloud teams.
- Working closely with Customer Success to develop and implement renewals best practices.
- Providing a seamless customer journey, identifying opportunities for maximising customer experience whilst optimising contract renewals.
- 3+ yrs within a renewals team within a fast-paced SaaS environment.
- Demonstrable Commercial acumen, having the ability to implement a holistic approach, uncovering issues, removing roadblocks and adopting a general Account Management approach.
- Tactical awareness, providing operational capabilities around forecasting and reporting
- Ability to help identify and implement best-practice processes and procedures around renewals.
- Strong contract acumen and ability to negotiate on Licence and SaaS agreements
- Strong Account Management and customer engagement skills
- Comfort working in a fast paced, distributed environment with the ability to manage multiple work streams.
- Fluent, business-level English, Portuguese and Spanish
We're looking to hire team members invested in realizing the goal of making real-time data exploration easy and available to anyone. As a distributed company, we believe that diversity drives our vibe! Whether you're looking to launch a new career or grow an existing one, Elastic is the type of company where you can balance great work with great life.
- Competitive pay based on the work you do here and not your previous salary
- Global minimum of 16 weeks of paid in full parental leave (moms & dads)
- Generous vacation time and one week of volunteer time off
- Your age is only a number. It doesn't matter if you're just out of college or your children are; we need you for what you can do.
Elastic is an Equal Employment employer committed to the principles of equal employment opportunity and affirmative action for all applicants and employees. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation. Elastic also makes reasonable accommodations for disabled employees consistent with applicable law.