Renewals Account Manager
The Renewal Account Manager will be responsible for driving account renewals in advance of their contract end date and executing all renewal back-end work in a timely manner for North America managed accounts. This requires the ability to work with Sales, Customer Success Management and other functions that support customers in order to maximize the opportunity within strategic customer accounts.
At Khoros, the Renewals function is a critical element of our growth plan and a strategic focus of the executive team. This position has a tremendous opportunity to make a significant, direct impact on the success of Lithium's business objectives.
- Responsible for customer renewals with a goal to achieve and exceed the quarterly renewal target and minimize churn
- Ensure accuracy of a high volume of client data
- Generate quotes and commercial contracts with accuracy
- Own the critical path of a renewal transaction to create action and urgency in closing renewals timely and accurately
- Identify and deliver to our Account Executives leads for up-sells for additional products or additional usage
- Escalate customer issues to Customer Success as they arise to ensure resolution and customer satisfaction
- Monitor overall account health and satisfaction and proactively engage internal teams to ensure that satisfaction remains high
- 1-3 years of related experience supporting a sales organization in a technology company or related complex org
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships across a wide variety of roles within an account
- High level of accountability, proven ability to take ownership and solve problems.
- Strong work ethic, attention to detail and ability to work independently
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail; ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously
- Can operate in an ever-changing environment and work within tight deadlines
- Advance skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- SalesForce experience a plus
- Ability to travel up to 10%