Renewals Specialist at Invicti Security
Renewals Specialist - Self Service
This is an onsite position based out of our Austin, Texas office. We prefer hands on collaboration, so this position is not available for remote workers.
Who you are:
Building relationships is your strong suit, and it’s not a suit you’re afraid to put on!
Customers feel comfortable renewing their contracts with you over and over again, given your confidence and ability to negotiate in a way that best fits their needs. You’re passionate about understanding the needs of customers, and can see the big picture when it comes to your relationships with them. You understand that, in order to do what’s best for the customer, putting yourself in their shoes is a MUST; in order to accomplish this, you utilize your eagerness to learn and adapt to their needs as your ultimate strategy.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Booking renewals (primarily multi-year renewals) while maintaining aggressive gross revenue retention and expansion targets within the Self Service customer segment.
- Driving resolution of escalated account issues in coordination with other departments.
- Dominating customer retentions goals and maintaining high retention rates.
- Managing contract-related inquiries, questions, and issues from partners/other departments.
- Professionally managing customer relationships with a portfolio of assigned accounts.
What You'll Need:
- Experience in sales or customer service preferred
- Proficiency with Google Office Suite (Gmail, Meet, Sheets, etc.)
- Organizational Skills
- Strong Negotiation Capabilities
- An innate ability to build relationships
- Willingness to learn the basics of Web Application Security Scanning
- Ability to quickly adapt to new work processes
- Work life integration is deeply important to us – we have frequent office events and team outings
- Open PTO - no bartering for days off you don’t technically have
- Office environment that cultivates creativity through an open and collaborative workspace
- 100% employer paid Health
- Casual dress all-day, everyday
- Kitchen stocked daily with tasty snacks, fruit and drinks
- Culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth
- Invicti is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees