Renewals Specialist at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Right now, we are working from home temporarily due to Covid. Normally, our Austin team works downtown in the San Jacinto Center. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
To learn more about life at LogicMonitor, check out our Careers Page.
What You'll Do:
The Renewals/SaaS contracts specialist is responsible for in-quarter renewals/SaaS contracts and works directly with the LogicMonitor Customer Success and Account Management teams to ensure timely delivery of quotes to the customer and securing PO and signature from customers and channel partners. They must be a self-starter, pro-active and have excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as able to understand the software sales cycle and procurement processes.
Here's a closer look at this key role:
- Track an accurate renewal/SaaS list by quarter, account, rep and territory.
- Prepare and send renewal quotes to customers.
- Weekly follow-up on deals, negotiation, closing.
- Track all quotes and emails in Salesforce.com.
- Ensure Purchase Orders/Contracts are processed before previous contract expires.
- Work closely with LogicMonitor Finance team to ensure timely completion and closure of contracts.
- Forecast renewals on a weekly basis with the Customer Success leadership.
- Forecast risk/churn on a weekly basis to ensure accurate forecasting for the business.
- Bachelor's Degree required
- 1-3 years of customer facing work experience
- Experience with high volume account management
- Proficiency in Salesforce or similar CRM tools
- Process oriented with strong attention to detail, effective organizational, multi-tasking and time management skills
- Ability to grasp and navigate business practices related to Sales and Customer Success
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.