As a Replenishment Manager, you will?
- Be responsible for our Allocation and Replenishment inventory strategy in a Pod. Key KPIs - Inventory Transfer Cost, Out of Stock Rate, Revenue, and 1-day delivery.
- Work with Planner to build out the inventory strategy for replenishment orders for the Pod.
- Provide in-depth analysis to identify opportunities to improve revenue and profitability from an inventory standpoint.
- Build out the seasonality and regional replenishment models at a SKU level for each Fulfillment Center.
- Evaluate the automated replenishment suggestions and works on continuous improvement of the tooling.
- Refine both domestic and import replenishment process.
- Responsible for transfer truck process and the cost per unit to balance inventory.
- Lead and Develop Replenishment Specialists
We look forward to learning more about your experience with:
- Leading people
- Financial planning or financial analysis
- Strong Business Intelligence - complex SQL queries and data management
- Process Management
- P&L Management
We believe in making employees’ lives easier with benefits that enhance their quality of life. To reward your hard work and dedication, Spreetail offers:
- Generous Vacation Time. Hourly team members enjoy 20 days of PTO each year and salaried employees are granted untracked PTO.
- Health Insurance. Spreetail pays your full monthly premium.
- Home Owner Bonus. After 2 years, Spreetail supports your purchase of a home with a $5k bonus.
- Company Trips. Each time we hit our goals, we fly to a new destination.
- 3 Year Island Getaway. You and a guest get a 5-star beach vacation.
- 5 Year Sabbatical. Take 10 days off to reward your time in the office.
- Donation Match. We match you dollar-for-dollar up to $250/year, and up to $1,000/year after 5 years.
- Stock Appreciation Rights. As Spreetail grows, so does your bank account.
- Leadership Development. We invest in making you a stronger team member.