Retail Key Holder-Part Time (Austin)
Key Holder-Part Time (Austin)
The Key-holder is responsible for supporting the Store Management team in the store's day-to-day operations as well as help to develop the Tecovas Brand through an unmatched customer experience.
- Provide exceptional service to all customers through product knowledge, merchandise presentation and sales
- Maintain a high level of Product Knowledge by staying current with supplied product knowledge tools
- Achieve monthly Individual Sales Plan consistently
- Promotes employee selling and merchandising skill by demonstration and leading by example
- Ensure that all employees on staff are delivering the highest level of service while he or she is the leader on duty
- Responsible for overall appearance and maintenance of the store
- Process damaged and defective goods in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensure company/store policies and procedures are communicated in a timely manner and adhered to
- Responsible for opening and closing the store and securing all store assets in accordance to loss prevention procedures.
- Efficiently run store and manage floor when management team is absent; address concerns with employees as needed and follow up with managers
- Participate in store events and monthly store meetings
- Maintain internal and external relationships that meet company core values
- Exceptional selling skills, customer service, and clientele
- 2 + years as a Key-Holder or Assistant Manager in a premium retail or hospitality selling environment
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Independent, proactive, results-driven work ethic
- Utmost character, honesty, and transparency
- High School Diploma
- Continually able to stand/walk for extended periods of time, necessary to provide sales floor coverage related to customer service and loss prevention
- Continually able to reach overhead, bend, squat, kneel, and carry product, necessary for customer service, re-stocking inventory, and store merchandising
- Able to lift up to 30lbs regularly
- Able to regularly perform store maintenance tasks
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be available to work weekends (Friday, Saturday and Sunday), evenings and holidays as needed
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive hourly compensation and incentives
- Free boots and generous employee discount
Tecovas is revolutionizing the western market as the first digitally-native brand. We are a rapidly-growing company (we’ve grown from under 10 to over 40 employees since 2017) and we're passionate about making and selling incredible consumer products at approachable prices. Want an early seat on a rocket ship? Shoot us an application!
Important note: We take hiring very seriously. Interviewing at Tecovas may include phone calls, on-site interviews, and on-the-job mock cases. We are unable to follow-up with each and every applicant, but we do our best to run a thorough process for candidates with whom we identify a potential fit. We will contact you if that is the case!