FloSports Inc. is seeking to hire a Right Acquisition Manager to work across multiple sports. This candidate will be an “expert” within the sports media world and demonstrate the ability to stay ahead of the curve. Most important, the role will be responsible for ensuring success on a variety of levels: securing event video rights, strategic partnerships and relationships, and monetization. Additional functional responsibilities include, but are not limited to, P&L and KPI responsibilities, high-level strategy definition through execution and implementation and leadership across departments, identifying and cultivating overall partnership opportunities to grow our value and scale.
The ideal candidate will have a Business Development background along with the necessary communication skills and business savvy to develop strong relationships with existing and prospective event partners, key athletes and coaches as well as the internal Marketing, Editorial and Production teams. The candidate will report into the VP, Global Rights Acquisition.
- Identify and develop event partnerships and rights within the space
- Identify and develop key association partnerships within the space
- Identify and develop key athlete and brand partnerships within the space
- Coordinate across departments to ensure the proper execution of content, premium, and live streaming
- Foster, develop, grow and retain key strategic relationships within the space
- Establish qualitative and quantitative goals for each target space
- Foster an innovative customer-focused culture
- Ability to successfully build relationships and secure meaningful partnerships
- Complete and cohesive understanding of the digital media world
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience developing businesses in both B2B and B2C environment
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Team builder
- MBA preferred, but not required for right candidate
WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 2006, FloSports is a venture-backed OTT subscription video streaming service dedicated to sports, offering live and on-demand access to hundreds of thousands of competition events across 25+ sports in the US and abroad. FloSports’ vision is to finally give underserved sports the love they deserve. With a growing library of more than 300,000 hours of premium content including news, expert commentary, films, documentaries and more, FloSports has established itself as an innovator and leader in sports streaming. Finally, your sport has a home.
HOW WE DO IT:
We are the CEOs of our own work and are accountable for the tasks and responsibilities assigned to us. We take pride in creating the content that fans love. We row in the same direction and work together on our common vision. We build and strengthen our relationships through teamwork and respect. We embrace challenges, ask questions and are allowed to fail as long as we learn. We are passionate about building tribes and communities worth belonging to. We are innovative, curious, and have an appetite for making things better. Does this sound like you? Apply Today!
- Recognized as one of 2020’s Top Workplaces by the Austin-American Statesman
- Competitive and comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Peace of mind through company-paid short-term disability, long-term disability and life insurance
- 401(K) company match
- Progressive parental leave policies
- Flexible paid vacation and work environment
- Free laundry service for all positions that require travel
- Bring your dog to work- everyday!
- Stocked snack bar, catered lunch and breakfast tacos every week
- Modern and collaborative office environment