Robotic Process Automation Pre-Sales Engineer
How would you like to be part of the team that shapes the future of work and creates the digital workforce of tomorrow using Robotic Process Automation? UiPath has a grand vision of liberating the human workforce from tedious, repetitive tasks. We’re doing this by building a team of ultra-talented technologists who are biting at the opportunity to learn and develop the wave of the future.
If you’re interested in being on the bleeding edge of technology in a fast-paced, passionate environment, then we must talk.
Here's what you would be doing at UiPath:
Scope of activities
- Build and deliver custom made industry specific demos for new prospects and clients.
- Create powerful POC’s (Proof Of Concepts) for prospects and customers.
- Be an evangelist of UiPath automation tools by identifying customer needs and showcasing the best solution.
- Build solutions for different industry landscapes.
- Learn the benefits of new exciting technologies and how to integrate with UiPath.
- Develop automation robots for industry specific usage.
- Gather project requirements for integration with various partner products.
- Develop workflows and projects for specific use cases by integrating with different application and products.
- Work closely with Product team at improvement of the core functionalities and adding external technologies to UiPath ecosystem.
What we expect from you (must have)
- Graduates in Computer Science with minimum 3 years’ experience in programming .NET (C# or VB), Java + node based programming – perfect match);
- Previous experience in application or implementation domain is a must;
- Previous experience in working on different types of servers (IIS, Apache, Linux, different types of cloud environment, SAP servers, database servers) is a plus;
- Previous experience in industry specific tools and applications is a plus;
- Skills required: process minded, good presentation and communication skills;
- Fluent written and spoken English is mandatory; fluency in any other languages is a plus;
IMPORTANT Note: Our core value is passion for technology. The ideal candidate should possess a mix between programming skills, solutioning and customer interaction skills. In this role you will be polishing both your technical and your soft skills, having exposure to a huge portfolio of customers from all industries, different geographies and the top technologies on the market.
We are offering the possibility to work from home or flexible working hours in a nice office plus free daily premium catering.
Competitive salary, a Stock Options Plan and the unique opportunity of working with us to develop state-of-the-art robotics technology are just a few of the pluses.
Private healthcare plan and a life insurance plan.
We must have caught your attention if you've read so far, so we should talk.
** At UiPath, we value a range of diverse backgrounds experiences and ideas. We pride ourselves on our diversity and inclusive workplace that provides equal opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status, or any other protected classes.