Founded in 2017, Living Security’s mission is to help prevent cybersecurity breaches with a human risk management solution that does more than meet compliance needs, it also truly changes behavior. Living Security believes empowering people is the key to ending cybersecurity breaches, picking up where traditional security awareness training drops off. Gamified learning and immersive experiences engage and educate users, while the science-backed, tech-enabled platform uniquely provides CISOs the ability to measure training efficacy and program ROI.
Named one of Austin’s Best Places to Work, the Living Security team is composed of 50+ cybersecurity professionals committed to transforming security awareness training as we know it and turning end users into the enterprise’s greatest asset against cybercrime. Living Security is trusted by security-minded organizations like CVS Health, MasterCard, Verizon, MassMutual, Biogen, AmerisourceBergen, Hewlett Packard, JP Morgan, and Target. Learn more at www.livingsecurity.com.
While we take our mission seriously, we have a lot of fun while executing!Job Description
This isn’t a typical sales role, and we aren’t looking for a typical salesperson. We need a sales ninja who is a hunter, hungry for opportunity and ready to crush sales with a great product!
OUR DREAM CANDIDATE has the hunger to win, an energetic and positive outlook, and understands what it takes to contribute bottom-line results in revenue to the business. You'll join a startup experiencing rapid growth near the start of it all and report to the CRO. You'll get as much out of the experience as you put into it. You are someone who will do whatever it takes - not just to help Living Security fix security awareness, but because you are in a hurry to have an impact.
- Ability to drive and close sales over the phone
- Ability to find potential leads to qualify and do live web presentations for enterprise prospects
- Engage the customer through conversation and determine the customer’s needs
- Predetermined sales targets on a weekly/monthly basis
- Provide product knowledge to customers through the features, values, and benefits of each product
- Suggestively sell additional items and services that the customer may not have anticipated they will need
- Utilize CRM (HubSpot) for scheduling, pipeline reporting, developing prospective customer profiles and documenting all sales-related activities
- Actively participate in all programs and procedures that drive sales
- Represent the Living Security brand with class and professionalism
- Learn and develop new, creative sales techniques and strategies
- Any other duties that pertain to sales and the department
- Professional, sales driven individual
- 5+ years sales experience
- Proven track record of success
- Extraordinary communication skills, both written and oral
- Proficient in assessing customer needs
- Must be organized with excellent time management skills
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision
- Must be self-motivated and with a desire to work to exceed sales/revenue goals
- Ability to work autonomously while maintaining focus and collaborative work ethic
- Must be able to make decisions with a high level of confidence
- Must be able to pass pre-employment tests, including background check and drug screen
- Must be able to work flexible hours as needed
Perks of Living Security
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible PTO
- Work from home and remote options
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the cybersecurity industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.