SaaS Account Manager - West Coast
As an Account Manager, you’ll manage the on-boarding and ramp-up of clients buying SaaS services for e-commerce shipping processing and automation. Account Managers are the client’s first point of contact and are responsible for the training and activation of new accounts. They’re responsible for driving full product adoption (turning trial users into subscribers) and are customer advocates in regards to future product enhancements.
Successful candidates will be expert change managers, proactive trainers, and work tirelessly to ensure the satisfaction of the client. They’ll communicate regularly and proactively with internal stakeholders. They’ll be passionate about delighting and retaining customers. If you are interested in being part of an Austin-based SaaS software start-up that is loved by its customers, take a moment to apply!
This position is for a 10AM to 7PM schedule for West Coast accounts.
- Outbound and inbound calls to promote ShipStation’s benefits, technology, and services
- Rapid response to client inquiries and requests
- Same-day response times to client inquiries
- Product demonstrations (live and via webinar)
- Monitoring account-level reports
- Advocating internally for clients
- As assigned, being an evangelist for ShipStation at events, trade shows, etc
You must have:
- >1 year experience in a client-facing role
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong understanding of e-commerce, shipping, and/or B2MB SaaS products
- Ability to think critically and identify a problem’s most fundamental elements
- Proactive, well-organized, and strong attention to detail
- Able to drive multiple accounts simultaneously, each at different stages
- Comfortable with ambiguity and frequent change
- Proficient in MS Office and a CRM
- Entrepreneurial spirit and excited about being in a startup environment
- Proven work ethic
- Ability to travel 1-4 times per year
- Experience running your own e-commerce business (a BIG plus)
ShipStation is an Austin-based software company that has experienced tremendous growth in the past year. We help thousands of customers who sell online using Amazon, eBay, Magento, Volusion, BigCommerce, Shopify, Etsy, and over 45 other online marketplaces. Our web-based shipping applications streamlines the order fulfillment process for anyone selling on the Internet.
If you are passionate about using technology to solve business problems, enjoy helping customers, and have excellent communication skills, then we want you to join us.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled