Founded in 2017, Living Security’s mission is to help prevent cybersecurity breaches with a human risk management solution that does more than meet compliance needs, it also truly changes behavior. Living Security believes empowering people is the key to ending cybersecurity breaches, picking up where traditional security awareness training drops off. Gamified learning and immersive experiences engage and educate users, while the science-backed, tech-enabled platform uniquely provides CISOs the ability to measure training efficacy and program ROI.
Named one of Austin’s Best Places to Work, the Living Security team is composed of 50+ cybersecurity professionals committed to transforming security awareness training as we know it and turning end users into the enterprise’s greatest asset against cybercrime. Living Security is trusted by security-minded organizations like CVS Health, MasterCard, Verizon, MassMutual, Biogen, AmerisourceBergen, Hewlett Packard, JP Morgan, and Target. Learn more at www.livingsecurity.com.
While we take our mission seriously, we have a lot of fun while executing!Job Description
OUR DREAM CANDIDATE has a strong desire to make an impact as we continue to grow and has a passion for developing relationships with the end-users of the organization to generate meaningful sales. You will be the direct line between our portfolio of cybersecurity awareness solutions and our customers. As an energetic, entrepreneurial, and tech-savvy professional, you will work to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth, and account penetration.
- Loves problem solving; if you can solve a customers complex problems then the job becomes easy
- Ability to drive and close sales over the phone, zoom, or in person
- Ability to find, qualify, and move leads to live web presentations for Mid-Market & Enterprise prospects
- Hit predetermined sales targets on a Monthly/Quarterly basis
- Provide product knowledge to customers through the features, values, and benefits of each product
- Utilize CRM (Hubspot) for scheduling, pipeline reporting, developing prospective customer profiles and documenting all sales-related activities
- Actively participate in all trainings and team meetings that help you, and the team, drive revenue
- Represent the Living Security brand with class and professionalism
- Learn and develop new, creative sales techniques and strategies
- BE A TEAM PLAYER!
- Professional, sales driven individual
- 5+ years SaaS sales experience
- Proven Track Record of Success
- Extraordinary communication skills, both written and oral
- Proficient in assessing customer needs
- Must be organized with excellent time management skills
- Must be able to work independently with little supervision
- Must be self-motivated and with a desire to work to exceed sales/revenue goals
- Ability to work autonomously while maintaining focus and collaborative work ethic
- Must be able to make decisions with a high level of confidence
- Must be able to pass pre-employment tests, including background check and drug screen
- Must be able to work flexible hours as needed
- Bachelor's Degree
- Cybersecurity industry experience
- Hubspot Experience
Perks of Living Security:
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, life insurance, 401(k), HSA with employer contribution, FSA
- Financial Wellness Program/Financial Advisor
- Competitive salary plus stock options
- Responsible unlimited PTO policy and paid holidays
- Gender-neutral parental leave
- Some work remote and flex-time options
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the cybersecurity industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.