Sales Account Executive - Church Management Solutions
Leading uniquely at the intersection point of technology and social good, Blackbaud provides software, services, expertise, and data intelligence that empowers and connects people to advance the social good movement. We serve the entire social good community, which includes nonprofits, foundation, corporations, education institutions, and the individual change agents who support them. We work with over 40,000 organizations, helping them realize their goals, fund their missions, manage their operations, and develop long-lasting supporter relationships. Our customers are passionate about making the world a better place, and we’re inspired by the opportunity to help them.
About the role:
We are seeking a dynamic, high-performing Prospect Account Executive with demonstrated successful experience selling software solutions. This person will have the opportunity to bring an entirely new Congregation Management Software Solution to Churches, Congregations, and Denominations within a defined geographical territory. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the full sales cycle, from lead to close, and must love the thrill of the hunt. They will also help internal teams continue to innovate by acting as the voice of the customer through sharing knowledge of client challenges, opportunities for improvement, and identifying new areas for further innovation.
What you’ll be doing:
· Qualifying, pursuing and closing sales opportunities within a territory
· Exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
· Using/maintaining internal sales tools to accurately track, forecast, and manage sales cycles
· Engaging with technical and/or executive team members in complex sales scenarios
· Developing client proposals that effectively communicate our products and offer customized solutions for each unique nonprofit organization
· Ongoing, self-directed monitoring of non-profit marketplace and competitor developments
· Regular engagement with product management to deliver intelligence on client needs
· Personal sales engagements with church leaders, pastors, and lay leaders
What we’ll want you to have:
· Three plus years of software solution sales experience, SaaS experience is a plus
· Previous use and a strong understanding of effective sales methodologies (i.e. value selling, strategic selling)
· Proven history of consistent over-quota achievement of sales goals
· Ability to thrive in a competitive environment and to adapt to change easily
· Demonstrated success in client relationship management
· A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
· A clean driving record
· Prior experience selling within the Church Market a plus
· Additional skills that would be helpful include previous experience working in/with a Church, or having a background within the Church space
Open positions are located in territories in the following cities: Chicago IL, Austin TX, Houston TX, Dallas TX, Nashville TN, Richmond VA, Birmingham AL, New York NY, San Jose CA, Boston MA, St. Louis MO, Seattle WA, Jacksonville FL, Washington DC, Detroit MI, Minneapolis MN, Indianapolis IN, Los Angeles CA, Charleston SC, Atlanta GA, Tampa FL, Charlotte NC, Memphis TN, Phoenix AZ, Oakland CA, Little Rock AR, Kansas City KS, Baltimore MD.