Sales Account Executive - Current Client - K12 Software Solutions
About the role:
We are looking for a dynamic, high-performing Client Account Executive with experience selling software solutions within the K-12 Education sector. The ideal candidate will be responsible for the full sales cycle, from lead to close, and must love the thrill of the hunt. They will also help internal teams continue to innovate by sharing knowledge of client challenges as well as their understanding of Blackbaud's portfolio of our offerings to independent school prospects. We want you to work with these prospects to uncover needs and opportunities to expand the use of our products and services, helping them to achieve success with their fundraising, financial, academic, website, and organizational goals.
What you’ll be doing:
- Qualifying, pursuing and closing sales opportunities within our current client base
- Exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Using/maintaining internal sales tools (salesforce.com) for CRM and pipeline management
- Engaging with technical and/or executive team members in complex sales scenarios
- Developing client proposals that effectively communicate our products and offer customized solutions for each unique nonprofit organization
- Ongoing, self-directed monitoring of non-profit marketplace and competitor developments
- Regular engagement with product management to deliver intelligence on client needs
What we’ll want you to have:
- 8+ years of software solution (SaaS) sales experience
- Understanding of sales methodologies (i.e. value selling, target account selling, solutions selling, strategic selling)
- Proven history of consistent over-quota achievement of sales goals in the Education sector
- Ability to thrive in a competitive environment and to adapt to change easily
- Demonstrated success in client relationship management
- A bachelor’s degree
- Prior experience selling/implementing in independent school market a plus
- Additional skills might require a combination of previous experience working/selling to the non-profit community, working in an educational or school affiliated organization, or having a background in Accounting or Finance.
Click here to learn more about our award winning cloud solutions for K-12 Schools.